Chapter 1: crap.

(First Wattpad story)

I was running. The warm wind blowing through my white fur. I felt free.. and I haven't felt that way in a long time. Until I smelled this overwhelming scent. It was minty and strong and I craved it. I need more although there is no way I will allow myself to fall into it. It was even harder to resist once the wolf in me said, "Mate."

I immediately stopped in my tracks, checking my surroundings. The smell got stronger but I didn't see anyone. I have to leave. I have to leave before he sees me.

I turn around and start running as fast as I can. I can't have a mate and I don't want one. Not after what happened to my parents.

My wolf pushed hard to go back and to find him but I pushed harder. I can't get hurt.

My mom was full of romance I remember my grandmother told me. She said she was always setting people up with each other and was always in love with love. When she met my dad she was so happy. My dad was in love with her; they were in love. My fathers pack didn't like it though. My dad was always with my mom, being somewhere romantic and happy while my dad's pack were working and unhappy. They were jealous and did something terrible.

My parents had my older sister and I before they were married. So on their wedding night we were in hiding with my pack because my dad's pack had attacked and killed my mother and father.

We now live with my grandmother. I'm heartbroken that I never really met my parents. Grandma said that they were very kind and great parents. My father did everything he could the protect my mom and us.

After she told me that story I promised myself to never trust love. To always be aware and be careful. I can't trust. I could hear a loud howl behind me. I can feel his hurt. It made my wolf want to howl in pain but I kept going. I will not fall.

I kept running until I felt a sharp pain in my paw. I fell to the ground yelping in pain. I look down and I got my paw caught in one of those traps that hunters leave out.

The red of my blood stained my white fur. I was yelping and yelping but stopped when the minty sent I smelled earlier was strong. He was there and he was watching me. I could hear him shift back. He came running to me and knelt on the ground and looked at me worriedly.

I could see he was saying things but I couldn't hear him because I was to busy focusing on that one word he said. He said "mate."

Blackness started surrounding my vision and at that moment I shifted back I to human form.

Okay! hi guys! this is my first werewolf story so I'm really excited because I have been into werewolf's lately (I don't know why) and I know this chapter is REALLY short and I'll try updating as much as possible. so just be prepared. Also the picture above is Harper :)Bye guyyyys:))