2

Weeks passed. In that time,a new villain arose: the Alterer.

The first time they met him was not the most pleasant experience ever. He could alter the size, appearance, form, or really anything about a particular person.

His powers could be canceled out by their elements. But he was growing stronger. Soon he would be able to do whatever he wanted with Ninjago - and they needed the Teal Ninja to stop him.

(Y/N) continued to train, but an elemental power had yet to emerge - that is, if she even had one.

Right now, the ninja were discussing how they would be able to tell who the Teal Ninja was.

"Master Wu said that you had to put a bit of your elements near the person, and if it was the Teal Ninja, the elements would combine," Cole told everyone.

"That begs the question: do we try it?" Jay asked.

Everyone looked at each other, and then to Lloyd.

"I say we don't do it," Lloyd said after a while, realizing they were waiting for him to say something. "I don't want to get myself - or anyone else - disappointed or jealous."

Everyone seemed to think that was fair enough - besides, no one really wanted to find out that they weren't the one.

...

Training was what filled much of their time nowadays. The Alterer was the only thing on their minds, and none of them seemed to be able to rival his power.

(Y/N), though, there was something about her that seemed to suggest otherwise, even though she was the newest of the bunch and the one without an element.

Lloyd knew deep down that she would eventually have something to do with how this ended. Which begged the question: was she an enemy or a friend?