PART 2: 8

Three months later, the bond between Lloyd and (Y/N) was strong. They had managed to defeat the Alterer; (Y/N) and Lloyd's powers combined were no match for him. Now everything had settled down a bit.

Kai had offered an invitation to Skylor for her to join the team, and she had finally accepted. The day she came over to tell them, Kai ended up accidentally burning a hole in his gi.

Throughout their adventures, (Y/N) and Cole had developed a sort of bond; (Y/N) said that he was like the brother she never had. (Sorry if you actually have a brother; I don't.) And Nya had started referring to her as her best friend.

Now they were eating.

Sadly, it wasn't Zane's turn to cook; it was Jay's. Cole had taken one bite, spit it out, and went to get some cake and ate that.

"You're eating cake for dinner?" (Y/N) asked, smiling. Jay's cooking was, thankfully, better than his singing, and she enjoyed it.

"You might actually like Jay's cooking, but I don't," Cole replied.

"It's not that bad," Jay grumbled.

"For once, Jay is actually right," Kai said.

"For once?" Jay replied.

"No, Kai's right," said Lloyd, laughing.

"Didn't Master Wu say to work on politeness?" Nya asked. "Better hope he doesn't hear you."

"Zane, how do you say Cole and Kai are really annoying politely?" Jay asked.

"Cole and Kai are not very polite," he replied.

Jay turned to the others. "What he said."

(Y/N) smirked. "Zane just roasted you guys."

"Actually, neither Cole not Kai have any type of burns whatsoever on their bodies, " Zane replied.

Everyone laughed.

However, Lloyd didn't know that the good times were about to end.

(Y/N) was quiet the rest of the meal, and she went to her room straight after. Lloyd followed her in to see what was wrong.

(Y/N) had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy, tears rolling down her face.

"A-Are you okay?" asked Lloyd, shocked to see her like this.

"I have a sister, " she said.

"Did anything happen to her?" Why else would she be bringing this up?
"I had been suspecting she was an elemental master for a while. She discovered that she was one yesterday, and I planned to come over, but today, she just disappeared."

"What element?"

"Animals, she said it was like s-shapeshifting." (Y/N) was going to cry again.

Lloyd just say next to her and they cuddled. "We'll get your sister back."

A/ N: Yes the end was crappy. I just needed to update rip