11

A/N: Sorry I didn't update. Reason: life. Well I'm updating now all right?
Oh yeah and 130 views and one commenter.
Yay.

It had been a normal day so far for the Red Ninja. But now, Kai was about to face his worst fears - and who knew how he would handle them.

"Hello, Kai," the voice sneered. "Ready to fight?" 

"Of course I am," he laughed. "I'm always ready." 

"Well, allow me to prepare you," it laughed. A spotlight turned on. Nya lay there, dead.

Kai stared for a second before he roared in rage and leaped to tackle whatever had done this. He was quickly stopped by shadowy tendrils.

"Tut, tut, tut," it said. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Let. Me. GO!" he screamed, begging to be released , but each squirm pulled him in deeper.

"This is hilarious," the shadow smirked. Kai stopped.

"It's almost sad, because you just want to protect your friends. But you can't, because you don't think before you act. You couldn't protect Nya or Skylor."

"S-skylor?" he stuttered. Right next to Nya lay her body as well.

"It makes you predictable, too," the substance continued, eas put dodging Kai's every attack. "You see, it's simple. If you get mad, you attack. And it's oh so easy to get you mad. You just kill Lloyd."

There now lay there bodies in the floor, each cold and unmoving.

"How soon will it be before every last one of your friends are gone?" the voice cackled, and started to dissipate...

Kai sat up in bed, gasping and sweating.

Just a dream, he told himself.

His watch read 2:19. Ugh. Too early in the morning to be up.

Finally, he was able to fall back asleep again. This time, it waa a restful sleep, the kind with no dreams.

A/N: As you may have guessed, I'm going to be doing the rest of the Ninjas' dreams. Oof. they'll be important though