Kind Of Night

Chapter 2 | Kind Of Night |

[ Adding Dave Point Of View In This Chapter 😌 ]

Keisha 💋
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I huffed answering the phone knowing it was Sky asking to smoke.

"What Hoe?"

"Um... young lady who are you talking to?" I covered my mouth when I realized it was my mama.

Way off on who I thought it was.

"I'm sorry mama, I thought you were someone else... how are you doing?"

She laughed, "It's fine sweetheart and I would be doing good if you would call me once in a while."

"I'll try but I've been working more than usual. But you need something cause I got work in a little bit."

I'm lying... a bitch off today! Don't blame me though, she will talk until your ears fall off. No exaggeration.

"Oh yes I do actually. I was hoping you would let Shy come down there for school? She really misses you & wants to see what it's like down there."

Shy is my little sister, she just turned 15. She got her name because of course, she use to be shy. My other sibling is my brother, he is 22. He sends me money every week and weed. My job is just for extra money on the side... honestly I don't even have to work with how much he sends me.

"Yes ma, I would love her too. School starts in 2 days. So get her a plane ticket now. So we can go shopping for school supplies."

"I will love you, honey. I'll give you the information tonight."

"Okay." I hung up texting my brother I need more money.

I got up to go get groceries for when she arrived, and to go to Walmart to check on Jarrell because he works today unfortunately.

So I got in a shower and put on my tight cut up blue jeans. I then put in my long sleeve crop top and just do it forces on. I put on my perfume and went on my way to the store. I notice my brother was calling me so I bluetooth my phone to the car.

"Yes, Travis?"

"Now why in the hell do you need more money? I just sent you 900 dollars yesterday."

"Well... Shy is coming down here for school. We have to buy supplies, new clothes, girl products, hair done, nails did, and our eyebrows... you know this boy."

"Ugh omg! Alright, man. I'm on my way."

"Wait, fuck you mean you on yo way."

"I'm going to be there to buy the shit for y'all now bye."

"The fuck...," I whispered to myself.

I finally pulled up to Walmart then grabbed a buggy.

"Hey Keisha, I was just about to call you.. your check is here," My supervisor said handing it to me.

I smiled, "Thank you, appreciate it." I started to walk off before he blocked my way.

"You know they added at the hardware section this morning because of your little incident," He said whispering to me.

"That's good."

"Um not so much... your working in that section." He said laughing.

I stomped my foot. "Dude, do I look like a fucking man to you? I can't handle that shit back there."

"Well, they know you're athletic... so that's where they put you. But hey look on the bright side, you get 10 dollars extra more pay."

I huffed, "Thanks Tim, I'll catch up with you later."