I'd Love That

Chapter 9 | I'd Love That |

Dave 🏌🏽‍♂️

I was woken by a smiling Keisha.

"Get up, gotta get ready for school."

"Babygirl, let's stay in. Spend time with each other."

"No, plus today is the day we become teachers," She laughed. I frowned forgetting all about that stupid shit.

"Come on baby get up," She said pouncing on me.

lGirl I swear to god, it's to early," I pushed her off me doing my morning routine. I walked out the bathroom smelling food, I jumped down the stairs almost falling.

"Boy," She said laughing.

"I don't remember the last time a girl cooked for me."

"Yeah cause they don't lov-." She stopped mid sentence realizing what she just said.

"They don't what?," I asked smirking.

"They don't care about you like I do," She said handing me a plate.

I looked down to see waffle,eggs,french toast and bacon with cinnamon rolls on a separate plate. I got up kissing her, "I love you too babygirl." I whispered. She smiled hardly as she kissed back. I sat down thinking of a conversation to make since we were so quiet.

"Talk to your sister?"

She huffed, "Um I actually told my brother about what happened and he said he was gonna come down here to talk to her. He doesn't want me putting my hands on her yet since I can get "aggressive"," She said quoting.

I slightly laughed, "He not lying," She got up and I just realized what she had on.

"Girl you look like a real teacher," I laughed.

She spinned around, "Why thank you daddy."

We eventually got done & drove to school. Only good thing about being a "teacher" is not doing nothing for math for the last month staying at the grade of an A and not having no classes. We got out the car, and I took a picture of her.

 We got out the car, and I took a picture of her

829,710 likes, 1,389 comments
Sftp.Dave ~ Babygirl Some Special 🤭💍@Therealkylesister 

We walked in and I grabbed her hand as we started to walk towards the math room. As we walked down the hallway some of my boys shook me up.

We sat down as the class began, then we realized we was teaching freshman. We saw Shy and Niya in the back talking to some boys not knowing we even walked in the class. I got up going to her, I tapped her shoulder & she turned around like she saw a ghost.

"Both of y'all move to the front."

She nodded getting up quickly, I stared the boys down as they tried avoiding eye contact with me. I looked at babygirl and winked then received a laugh from her.