Official

Chapter 7 | Official |

{ sexual intentions are bound to happen 🤫 }

Keisha 😍

I grabbed my bag from him. I looked through my bag as I put on my bra and shirt then decided to just free ball with my shorts only on.

His eyes were glued on me the whole time. I removed the towel out of his other hand and dragged him to the bed. I laid him down as I straddled on his lap and received a groan from him.

"You wanna please me right?"

He grabbed my hips making me stop.

"Girl, I swear to damn god you-" he stops his sentence as I moved my hips back & forth. He gritted his teeth as I started to kiss his neck. I gently licked his ear and put his hand under my shirt.

"I never knew a virgin can be like this,"He said slowly.

I breathed heavily as he put his other hand in my shorts putting his thumb on my clit. He flipped us over and gripped on my thighs spreading my legs wider. He gently bit my thigh and left wet kisses behind. I moaned his name while he groaned.

"God, you making this so hard for me," He growled.

He rubbed me through my shorts and then moved them to the side.

"Oh, she so pretty," He said as he kissed it.

"Can I?," He asked looking at me with lust, I nodded.

His lips came in to contact with my sensitive area, I let out a slight whisper of a moan as I tilted my head to the side. I could feel the smirk appear on his face against me. I could tell he loved that he had control over me and my body.

I moaned as I felt his thumb rub me as he continued to lick. I could feel him writing his name than spreading my lips apart as he stuck his tongue inside me even more. Then rubbed my clit with two fingers at a fast-paced.

"Oh, shit baby," I said loudly not knowing how to control this feeling.

I grabbed his face bringing him to me for a kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we still continued to kiss. He asked for entrance but ignored it until he grinded on me. I failed to keep my mouth close as he hurriedly put his tongue inside my mouth. I broke the kiss as I pushed him off me trying to unbuckle his pants. He kept pushing my hands away but I kept going back to retry.

He finally gave in and I rubbed my hand across his pants aggressively. He groaned grabbing my breast once more before pulling his pants down. I could tell he was getting excited. I began kissing his neck working my way down. I pulled his draws down and grew my eyes wide as I saw his size. He slightly laughed and stood me up.

"And you say I'm not ready," He started to pull his draws up until I stopped him.

"Never said I want to back out."

A smirk plastered on my face as I went back down to my knees and pushed him on the bed. He grew in shock but I knew he was enjoying the show. I grabbed his member moving my hands up & down at a slow pace just to tease him. I formed spit in my mouth and licked his tip.

"Come on baby girl, stop teasing."

I make sure my mouth was wet enough and put half of it in my mouth.