Are You Fucking Serious Pt 2

Chapter 15 | Are You Fucking Serious Pt 2 | Keisha & Jarrell in Media

* One Month Later *

Keisha 💋

I and Dave have been arguing a lot lately, After I moved in it's like he can't stand me. Yesterday, was so intense I spent the night at Jarrell's house.

I was watching tv when I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Bryon's assistant, Penelope. Is this Keisha Buchanan I'm speaking to?"

"Yes, this is her."

"Hey, so today we want you to come in. Is 4 o'clock fine?"

"Oh of course." I looked at the clock.

3:20

"I'll see you then."

The phone hung up as I ran to hop in the shower. I quickly threw on clothes as I told Jarrell where I was going. I pulled up and it was 4:10. I quickly ran in to see a pool and multiple girls. I saw Bryon and softly waved, I felt shyness grow on me as I felt eyes glued on me.

"Oh my god you came, okay stand over there and I'll get started with everyone."

I stood in the end when I was greeted by a few girls.

"Okay ladies, today is about a photoshoot with someone. Today is his birthday and he wants to do it with one of you ladies, he chooses. When he chooses you, you both will be in the pool. Good luck, after the shoot we will talk about your payment," Bryon said smiling.

Just as he walked away from someone in. He was good looking, light skin, 5'6 at least. He started looking through the line as two guys on the side of him started pointing.

He looked at me and stared then smiled. He whispered to the guys as they looked in my direction nodding endlessly. He walked out and we all waited 10 more minutes. Just then Bryon walked back in.

"So he has picked a person, Ms.Buchanan."

I smiled as I grabbed my things walking slowly towards them.

"This is Herb, Herb this is Keisha. Don't worry he doesn't bite," He laughed.

I slightly smiled as I started to speak.

lNice to meet you, Um why these pictures though?"

"I'm having a party and wanted to change it up for my picture frame."

I nodded in response.

"Well Keisha go get dress, then they will lotions and oil your body then wet your hair a little, is that fine?"

"Money talk doesn't it," I said walking away.

I felt Herb looking at me then I got a phone call from Dave.

Dave 🙈💛~ were you at beautiful?

Me~ photoshoot

Dave 🙈💛~ I thought we were going to that together?

Me~ I did too, look I have to go.

Dave 🙈💛 ~ send me the location, I want to see you.

I hung up ignoring him as I put on the two-piece. I was getting body oiled as Herb walked in.

"You look great ma, tell me about your self."

"Well I'm 19, senior, um I have a boyfriend. Play all sports. I'm cool to hang with nothing serious. I'm really a boring person, to be honest," I shrugged.