Are You Fucking Serious?

Chapter 13 | Are You Fucking Serious? 

Keisha 💋

We eventually got to the mall and started looking around.

"Baby Tre just said they outside go get them," Dave said sitting on his phone. I walked to the parking lot to see nobody. I called Dave.

Dave 🙈💛 ~ yes beautiful?

Me ~ ain't nobody out here boy... what the hell you talking about?

Dave 🙈💛 ~ Wait 15 more minutes... he will be pulling.

I huffed hanging up waiting. 10 minutes passed and they still didn't show up.

"Fuck this, to fucking cold for the bullshit," I whispered to myself.

I went back inside to the food court seeing Dave sitting down with a whole load of bags smiling at me. I covered my face when I saw he was recording. I gave him a hug as he gripped my waist tightly.

"You deserve it babygirl," I gave him a kiss as I grabbed all the bags.

"I just wish you would've told me to wait somewhere else than the damn cold."

We both laughed, "Yeah but Tre is really here now. So we got to go."

I nodded picking up the bags walking downstairs. I got a notification on my phone from Instagram.

 I got a notification on my phone from Instagram

90,282,379 likes, 629,837 comments
Sftp.Dave ~ When I Look At You, I See Perfection Babygirl 💍💚 @Therealkylesister 🥰
Therealkylesister ~ & When I Look At You I See Daddy 😚🤫

Dave smiled as he put my bags in the car.

"I'm not riding back with this girl. Unless her ass sits in the fucking back!," Tre yelled

"Nah bitch! I'll rather kill myself than breathe the same air than you."

"What you just call me?"

I and Dave looked at each other knowing how Tre felt about that word.

"BITCH."

I heard Tre mumble something and I gasped in a reaction as Dave gave a "Damn that's fucked up Tre."

Sky's eyes started to get watery, "W-What did you just say?"

"I CHEATED ON YOU! I got her PREGNANT, you nag so fucking much. I'm tired of yo shit. And to think I actually was falling for you."

"Now hold on, you not about to talk to her like that. Especially while I'm right here, there was a different way to say that shit Tre, you got her fucked up. You lame as fuck for that, I'll deck you in yo shit right now," I said leaning forward.

Dave grabbed my arm bringing me to him. I pushed him off me to look at Sky. She was quiet and looking forward.

I whispered in Tre's ear, "She fucking suicidal you idiot. Now fix what you caused, because if she kills herself, you know I'll put a target on your back."