Shoot It

Chapter 21 | Shoot It | Dave In Media

Dave 💰

We pulled up in the driveway of the house my dad sent as his address. Well more like a mansion.

"D you tripping, I've would've been pocketed my daddy with this type of house," Razor said.

"He full of shit," I and Tre said in unison.

We knocked on the door to be greeted by Shirley.

"Oh y'all actually came, David those kids here."

"I'll smack this bitch with the back of my pistol," Keisha said grabbing her waist. I laughed as everybody followed along.

"Oh my kids, welcome to my beautiful home," My dad yelled at the top of his stairs.

"Hey, dad, where Dana?"

"In her room sleep, dinners ready in 5. But let me show you all around the house, sit your things down because it's gonna be a hell of a walk." The first floor was the main floor kitchen, dining room, his work office, living room and 3 extra rooms for guests.

The second floor was where everybody's room was plus 2 bathrooms and 3 guest rooms. The third floor was just more guest rooms with walk-in closets. The fourth floor was the movie theater along with the courtroom. And the basement was the game room. We went back to the living room to see Daniel and Kima waiting.

"Keisha comes to sit by me," Daniel said patting the sit. I sat next to him and sat her on my lap.

"There," I said smiling.

"Dave." I heard somebody whisper, it was Kima.

"Come here," Keisha got up and sat by her instead.

"I'll give him a message if you want," She said holding her ear smiling. Kima rolled her eyes and look at her phone.

"These kids weird as hell," Leon whispered. We all laughed as Dad said it was time for dinner. We sat down as Daniel ran to Keisha's side.

"Aye say lil boy, get up," I said tapping his shoulder.

"Don't touch my son," Shirley said putting the chicken on the table.

"Don't talk to him like that," Keisha said putting up her hand.

"This chicken dry," Trav said trying to whisper.

We all screamed falling out of our chairs. As Shirley stomped out the kitchen guessing to tell.

"Kids, what's the problem?," My dad rubbing his head.

"You can tell he tired of her," Keisha whispered in my ear.

"Somebody just didn't like the chicken, that's all," Sky said acting innocent. Dad put it up to his mouth eating it and then gagged

"Hell nah," Jarrell said laughing.

"DAVID!," Shirley squeaked as she ran up the stairs.

"Well, let's just order some pizza," David said walking out the kitchen.

"You didn't have to be rude about it,"Kima said rolling her eyes at Keisha.

"Girl, I'm not the one who even said it. Why are you trying to start a problem with me?," Keisha said laughing.

"Whatever."

" I just want you to know I slap kids, and I don't mind smacking you," Keisha said grabbing me through my pants. I looked at her in shock as Kima glared at her.

"Because I know this what you want, but it's mine," Keisha stuck out her tongue.

"Just childish," Nate comment.

Keisha 💋

We all were in the theater room watching Uncle Drew just after getting done eating.

I was watching the movie when I felt Dave rub my thigh slowly. I eyed him as he maintains his focus on the screen. I went back to watching the movie when he slipped his hand in my pajamas.

{ sexual intentions are bound to happen 😏}

He pressed the button for the chair to recline back. I laid back as he slid down my pajamas and rubbed me through my panties. I bit my lip as he kissed my neck saying my name in my ear.

"Dave stop," I panted out.

"Mhm, spread them legs," He licked his fingers looking me in my eyes with lust.

I saw everybody get up.

"Aye we about to go play some basketball, y'all coming," Razor said getting up.

"Yea,"

"No. I want to see this movie," Dave said shooting them out.

They shrugged their shoulders screaming who's on who team as they closed the door behind them. He stuck a finger in me as he moaned in my ear.

"I want to be inside you so bad."

I got on him aggressively taking off my shirt kissing his neck. He ripped off my bra and sucked on my breast as I threw my head back. I unbuckled his pants as he took off his shirt. I sunk down on his dick. We both moaned in pleasure.

"You so tight baby girl," Those words made me speed up my pace as he rubbed my clit.

I moan as he licked his fingers looking me in the eye. He flipped us over kissing me, he stuck a finger in me slowly as he smirked. I grind against his fingers as he went down licking my clit.

"Dave," I moaned as he added another finger going faster.

"Shiiittttt ohh- fuck!" My legs started shaking as he smiled coming up to my ear.

"I love you, baby girl," He fixed his self to my entrance and slowly put his tip-in. He groaned saying my name.

"You so wet," He held on to the chair behind me as he pushed himself further into me.

"Say my name," He growled I ignored him because he knows I hate saying that.

He wrapped his arms around my waist ramming inside me. I squirted all on him but he continued. I screamed out of pleasure as he went slow. He's the only one for a fact who can make me this crazy about sex.

"Daddy daddy daddy, I said it," I said quickly.

He smirked kissing me as the door opened. I yanked him down putting the covers on us.

"I KNEW I HEARD SOMETHING," Sky yelled.

"Bitch getcho weird ass out so we can get dressed."

"Okay, when y'all done come to play some ball."

Dave 💰

We entered the game room to everybody playing some type of game.

"Wassup porn stars," Leon said waving us over.

We slightly laughed as we were up next to play. I shot the ball as Leon help Keisha cheat as he kept blocking my shots.

I started chasing Keisha around the room for her ball. She started to run slow from laughing so much.

"KayKay, Shoot It," Sky laughed.