Bounce

Chapter 20 | Bounce  |

Keisha 🥳

I woke up on Dave's lap with the tv on. I looked around to see everybody either in a chair, on the couch, or floor. I got up to go to the bathroom and freshen up as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

Dave kissed my neck as I turned around.

"Razor? what are you doing?," I said pushing him off

"I thought you missed me. You let me sleep in your room I thought that was a hint."

"I did but not in a relationship way. I have a boyfriend and you know that."

Guess that was a bad idea.

He nodded his head slowly then walked out. Right afterward Dave walked in.

"Why the fuck was he in here?"

"Same reason Angel was."

He rolled his eyes, "You-

"I what? Please tell me. Because if you not doing anything to make up for what you did then you really shouldn't be talking."

He huffed shaking his head, "I'm going to go in the shower man."

"Okay, make sure your attitude is different by the time you come out." I yelled

I went downstairs to seeing Razor had left. Everyone else was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off so we could quickly leave.

Dave 💰

I was quickly washing my face as arms wrapping around me. I jumped as I heard Keisha laugh.

"Girl, don't be doing no shit like that."

{ sexual intentions are bound to happen 😏 }

She started kissing my back and worked up to my neck. I ignored her putting my face under the water closing my eyes. My shorts fell to the ground and I smirked from knowing what was about to happen next.

I groaned as I felt her mouth on my dick. The sound of her gagging filled the bathroom. I grabbed her hair and pushed myself into her.

"Fuckkk."

She looked at me and winked.

I picked her and pushed her against the wall and put myself at her entrance. I slowly pushed in as both of us moaned. I sped up my pace as she dug her nails in my back as she screamed my name.

"Shhh," I said holding her mouth.

I covered her mouth as I went faster. She moved my hand kissing my neck. I put my arms under her legs as I rammed in her. She bit my shoulder as her grip loosen up from around my neck. Somebody knocked on the door.

"Um I have to shit, can y'all take that in y'all room?"

We both laughed knowing it was Tre.

Keisha 💋

I just got done blow drying my hair putting it in a ponytail when I heard Dave flash got off.

"You always doing that. Delete it."

"Hell no, you look good."

"Ain't that always."

I started packing for the weekend from David's invite after hours of begging Dave to go. I got a notification on Instagram as I put on my jeans.

 I got a notification on Instagram as I put on my jeans