Oh That's Gone

Chapter 12 | Oh That's Gone | Tre In Media

Week Later•

Dave 💰

Today we were going to see Keisha mama. I'm really nervous but at least I know Shy so I'll be somewhat comfortable. She only wants to stay a couple days so didn't take long to pack. We taking the plane which is a few hours. Tre and Sky are driving so we can have some type of transport around Minnesota.

"Baby, pack joggers because it's cold down there."

"I know that Charlotte," I evilly smiled as I heard her footsteps coming in the room.

"What did you just call me?"

"Charlotte"

"Aw Okay, Kevon," She said smirking.

I staled face her because she know I hates my middle name. Our conversation was cut short when her phone ranged.

"Hello. Oh hey... How about next week or two because I'm leaving out of town in a couple of hours. Okay can't wait."

"Who the hell was that?"

"So I guess Byron modeling company is real, they want me to start next week."

"That's great baby."

" Yeah, I'm a little nervous now that I think about it. Can you come with me?"

" I was going to do that anyway," I said smiling.

She nodded as we both lifted our heads up to the sound of Tre car horn.

"Well, let's get going."

We walked out to the car putting our stuff in to a arguing Tre and Sky. "I don't give a fuck Trevell,"Sky said yelling.

"Did I ask if you did? You do the most for no reason."

"You motherfucking right my mama always told me to go above and beyond."

" Yeah she meant in being successful not being an ass."

They stopped arguing when they heard Keisha laughed.

"Hell nah," She said shaking her head.

Sky turned around to glared but turned into a smirk. "Your glowing today, something you wanna tell me."

I saw Keisha flick her off.

"Bitch you get some dick for the first time and just all happy."

"Um bitch first off, the first time I got dick was last week so thank you."

"Next. The fuck," I joined in.

Everybody laughed as we started to play a few games until we arrived to the airport.

"Alright, y'all be safe and call us when you get there," Tre said hugging Keisha.

"Of course, please don't kill each other," She said laughing.

Sky rolled her eyes and she walked up to Keisha.

They stood there for a moment as me and Tre looked at them awkwardly. They started doing a handshake as they sang a song.

"Bad bitch, small waist, pretty face," They hugged each other again laughing.

We shook our head as an announcement approached us.

"47 plane to Minnesota, Section 3 takes flight in 30 minutes."

"Baby that's our cue," I said grabbing our bags.