My City

Chapter 3 | My City |Davonte In Media

Keisha 💋

I was woken up out of my sleep from a banging ass headache.

"Ouch, what the fuck,"I whispered to myself. As I looked around I notice this wasn't my house.

Did I have a one-night stand for my first time having sex?

I looked down to see my clothes were off except for my bra and panties.

Wow... good job Keisha. Good fucking job!

I saw the door swing opened and there he was... mother fucking Davonte Eastern.

He looked at me and started laughing, "No babygirl, we didn't fuck. One thing I'm proud of saying is... that body almost had it coming on bro," He said winking.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Eww nigga no."

"See this is why we argue, you always gotta stank ass attitude. I didn't have to bring yo sloppy drunk ass here."

I lifted my head up, and saw that he had a mirror so I decided to take a picture.

918,720 likes, 629 comments
Therealkylesister - Morning face 😚

Dave started to say some slick shit when my phone ranged. I looked and seen it was my mama, I put it on speaker mouthing to Dave to give me some clothes. "Yes, mama?"

"Um princess, you didn't forget Shy was coming into town did you?"

"No ma of course not, why you think that?" I scrunched at the shirt he gave me knowing for an absolute fact it wasn't the one I wore last night.

"Baby, her flight just landed and she said you're not there. I texted you what time since you weren't answering your phone."

I huffed. "Ma, I'm on my way to get her, I was at work," I said looking at Dave.

He put his lips to the side then mouthed, "Lying ass."
I laughed hanging up the phone.

"So, who is this Shy you both are speaking upon?," He said smiling.

"Pussy don't even think about it because, she 15 and she my little sister & who crummy ass shirt is this?"

He laughed loudly grabbing his keys, "It was my cousin shirt when she visited. Your shirt is in the garbage because you threw up on the motherfucker last night, and wasn't no bleach was getting that shit out," He said passing me my shoes.

I shook my head scared to ask what else happened.

"And I don't want her no way...I want you, baby," He winked and opened the door for me.

I hoped in his car checking that I had 2 messages and 3 missed calls from my mama.

I lightly chuckled how protective she is. I saw I had two messages from Jarrell and Sky.