Damn

Chapter 6 | Damn |

Keisha 🙈

I heard a knock on my door and saw it was Dave.

"Nigga you said 9, not 7."

"I know but, I just got out of practice so I said why not just stop here to get ready."

"Well, I just got out the shower so you can go get in if needed," I said going into the kitchen.

"Where yo sister at?"

"Her friend's house, I let her ride home with the girl."

He awed in response grabbing my wrist yanking me towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he stared at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, you just beautiful that's all," I smiled putting my face in his chest.

"Stop hiding your face, I like to see you smile.. especially if I'm the reason."

I playfully smiled hard as I grabbed a water bottle running upstairs to my room. I saw Dave come into my room looking at my pictures on the wall.

"Who is this?"

"Um, my other brother. He died from a drug overdose," I felt myself instantly getting uncomfortable. I haven't had to say them words in so long.

"Oh sorry, didn't know."

"Yeah."

I knew he felt my mood change because he came over sitting on my bed kissing all over my face. I started to smile then he stopped.

"Girl how come you never kiss me back. I don't got cooties," I laughed at his question responding with kissing him back.

He smiled getting up leaving out assuming to get in the shower and I was right because I heard the shower run minutes later.

While he got in, I decided to get ready. I knew we were going to his house later so I wanted to wear something that will tease him the whole night.

I picked something that was orange since it was his favorite color. I ran to my walk-in closet trying to get fully dressed before he got out, I started to panic when I couldn't find my open-toed shoes that goes with it.

I saw they were in one of my shoe drawers then put them on. I was on my phone when I saw a flash. I jumped in shock and I saw Dave smirking in a towel taking a picture of me.

 I jumped in shock and I saw Dave smirking in a towel taking a picture of me