Be Quiet

Chapter 14 | Be Quiet | Sky In Media

Omniscient

Tre woke up to Sky looking in the mirror whispering something to herself.

"Sky, are you okay?"

She jumped, "Oh oh yeah, I'm... ugh I'm fine." I hurriedly went into the bathroom shutting the door. He wiped his face checking the clock on the dresser.

4:15 am. Why the hell would she be up this late? She's never up at this time...

He got up sprinting to the bathroom remember the words Keisha said

"She's fucking suicidal you idiot," He opened the door to see her cutting herself.

"No no, no Sky stop," He huffed.

He snatched the razor from her putting her wrist in the sink under cold water. She stood there in silence as he grabbed the first aid kit. He picked her up putting her on the counter hugging her tightly. She started crying, Tre wiped her tears hugging her even more.

"Sky listens to me, your skin is too beautiful and clear for you to make bruises that are not needed on you. Look, I lied about the pregnant part. But I did cheat on you. And I'm sorry. It was my fault, I was drunk. I do love you. I'm In love with you actually. I just want to work this out."

She sat there in silence feelings somewhat relieved that he didn't have a baby on the way. But still had some pain since he had sex with another girl.

"Who was it?"

"Angel," He said throwing his head down.

"Does Dave know?"

"Y-Yeah, he does."

She nodded her head pumped ready to tell Keisha.

"I'm sorry, I want to work this out Sky please."

"I need time Tre, but I want to work it out just as well."

He nodded kissing her caring her to the bed.

"Don't ever do that again, you understand me?"

She nodded wrapping her arms around his neck as she drifted to sleep.

Keisha 💋

"So you knew?" I semi-whispered to Dave as we were eavesdropping on their conversation outside the door.

He pulled me in my room next to theirs.

"Look why would I tell you, that would be not being trustworthy to my friend."

"And you should've told me because I'm your girlfriend aka wife in making," I said throwing my left hand up.

He slightly chuckled, "I'm going to have to take that ring back if you going to keep throwing it in my face to make me feel bad."

I laughed quietly as we laid down in bed.

"Why are you being mean to Shy?"