Duh

Chapter 24 | Duh | Tre In Media

Dave 💰

SLAM! I jumped up from the sound of something slamming on the desk.

The sound of kids laughing and the vision of Keisha smiling holding a math book in her hand filled the room.

"Get up. I let you sleep for the last 3 classes. This our last day being in charge and allowed to be in the teacher lounge, make it count," She cheesed.

I huffed as I passed out the papers.

"Man, if I was a senior I'll smash her any day," A boy in the second row said.

I smacked the binder of exit tickets to the back of his head.

"Oh, that's yo girl? My bad," He laughed.

"Nigga you knew that," I laughed along.

I sat back next to her behind the desk as I saw her sitting bell ringers out in the front. This class so fucking boring.

Mess with Keisha. A devilishly smirked appear on my face as my hand trailed her knee.

She popped my hand. "It's kids in here."

"So."

"So, they probably don't even know what having sex is."

"All the boys in this class come here."

They looked at me and Keisha then ran to the desk.

"Now, y'all got some pussy before?"

"Dave." She said sternly, I remembered she hates when "I approach females private life in such an explicit way"

"Sorry, bad choice of wording. Have any of y'all had sex before?"

She nodded approving my language.

"Yeah." They said in unison

"I had some in this very room." One said

Keisha's eyes widened as laughter escaped my mouth.

"How come I can't ask the girls?"

"Because we don't care," I said in an obvious tone.

She scrutinized me as the boys laughed.

"Alright that's all, y'all dismissed. Don't forget that homework or that gym time shit over with." I said

The kids ran out of the room as Keisha closed the door behind them.

Click.

{ sexual intentions are bound to happen 🤫 }

I smiled knowing she locked the door. She walked over to the lights switching them off then came kissing on my neck. I gripped her butt deepening the kiss. She moved my hands to the side as she whispered in my ear.

"Let me be in charge and please you, daddy." I felt blood rushed straight to my dick as I felt myself getting hard.

Fucking in a classroom can be checked off my bucket list.

She pulled down my pants as she eyed me down, I lifted her up to me kissing adding my tongue. She moaned softly rubbing her hand across my waves.