Death Of Me

Chapter 5 | Death Of Me | Dave Outfit In Media

Dave 🐲

The first day of school,... this some bullshit. I'm only doing this because I want my football scholarship. I got up around 7:15 hoping in the shower and getting my shit together since I had to also go pick up Tre.

I decided to wear all black. While I was getting dressed I got a text from Keisha.

From: Keisha 😻💍
~ Goodmorning slime 🤣❤️
Read @7:30am

To: Keisha 😻💍
~ Wassgood ma 😉
Sent @7:35

I got in my car headed to Tre house knowing he ain't near ready.

Keisha 💋

I woke up to the smell of food & instantly ran downstairs to see Trav cooking.

"Fat ass."

I laughed, "Fuck you boy."

"Go wake up Shy, and go get ready."

I ran up to her room smacking her in her face then running out laughing.

"Ohhh you bitch, just wait."

"Get up hoe, Trav cooked."

I heard her footsteps running down the stairs as I went into my room to quickly get in the shower since it was 7:27, I decided to text Dave Goodmorning.

I grabbed my keys and phone to see them eating until Trav dropped his fork.

"What. in the. the fuck are you wearing?"

I shrugged, "Um, clothes?"

"Too much skin showing. Please go change."

"I'm old enough to take care of myself if a boy throws themselves at me."

"Come on freshman." I made me an egg sandwich heading out behind her. I started my car when Travis came running out, I rolled down my window.

"I love y'all."

We both smiled, "Love you to slime," We said in unison.

I pulled up to see Sky,Jarrell, and the boys standing there like they were waiting for me. I parked and they all started screaming my name.

"Those are your friends?," Shy asked in amazement.

"Yeah."

"Cool."

I walked past Dave as his eyes were on me from the parking lot to the entrance.

"I'll be back, gotta help Shy."

They nodded smiling. So I stopped her making her turn her. Tre walked up first and stood there waiting until everybody followed.

"AHHHHH FRESHMEAT, LITTLE BITTY FRESHMAN," He said pointing in her face as everybody yelled along laughing.

"Man like I told her, FUCK Y'ALL!," She said flicking us off.

Everybody stood in shock not knowing how her mouth was. They all received a laugh from both of us as I took her to the office to get her schedule. I walked back outside happy that the seniors' classes don't start until 9:30.

"Bitch," Sky whispered.

"Yeah."

"Dave is like staring you down."