HANS (EDITED) this is where I begin on ahura rwyn

The alarm clock which sat on his bedside cabinet went off ringing loud and clear in his aging ear. He flailed his arm in the right direction and with his hand, he managed to hit the off button of that annoying alarm clock. He very nearly dozed off again as he turned and made himself comfortable, but Myrich's thin eyes opened as he roused from a heavy slumber. He noticed the coolness in the room, he should have closed the window. Through the slit in the curtains, he noticed the sun was just beginning to rise as well. He heard a bird or two no doubt vying for the early worm. He leaned up in his king-sized bed and stretched his limbs.

He picked up a tray that was in his bedside cabinet. The tray had a rolled up hundred Kroaling bill and a rock of cocaine the size of a marble, but there was already a line ready to be snorted. He felt a sudden rush and immediately he woke up, his shoulder jutted upward, his eyes widened further, he was high again as he sniffed his nose for good measure. He heard a tick at the back of his head, that was his sanity being eaten away. His sanity had gone long ago. He would have you know. He had been down the dark rabbit hole many a time before. He was after all a frequent visitor, if you will.

Myrich slept butt naked and he got out of bed feeling awesome. He stretched his limbs and then sat back down on the bed and listened to the news that blared out from the radio. There was something about a missing child, something about a jamboree in Verkudul, and then there was the news he was waiting for. Rogue Seasonals had been released from Incarkeraz. Myrich smiled elatedly. "Goodman," he mumbled to himself referring to Cain Magia. I only hope Cain can handle, them.

Hans Myrich then walked into the ensuite bathroom. He relieved himself, washed his hands and splashed some cold water on his face. Vigorously, he brushed his teeth. Then he walked over to his walk-in wardrobe, on the other side of the room. All his clothes were neatly arranged. Flashy suits were to the left. Military attire to the right. And on the other side were regular, everyday clothes, clothes he rarely wore except for perhaps his grey tracksuit which he put on. He picked up a pair of trainers, blue in colour with a white stripe and put them on also.

He walked downstairs and noticed there was a message for him on his answer phone. He pressed the button and listened to the message play. "Doctor Hans. The meeting has been arranged for tomorrow at twelve, my good friend. " Meaning twelve today he figured. "We look forward to hearing this master plan of yours. Over and out Doctor. . . Stefan."

"Ja, you will discover the master plan alright," Myrich mumbled.

He then looked at his wrist watch, it was now pushing seven o'clock. He walked into the modern spacious kitchen and got a plain ceramic bowl and some bran cereal and poured himself a glass of orange juice. He was not overly hungry, but he forced himself to eat up at the breakfast bar. When he was done eating, he went to the back of the garden to get Waldo, his Great Nord.

"Hello, Waldo," Myrich's mut excitedly jumped up on him and barked. "Sit!" Myrich ordered and the obedient canine with a tongue lapping out of his mouth sat. Myrich tied a red walking lead to Waldo's spiked black collar. "Come on," Myrich urged his mutt. He would walk Waldo at least twice a day if he was home a stroll around the block.

This time Hans Myrich decided to go to the local shop which was quite a distance away. He liked the walk, made him feel good. Obviously kept him and his Great Nord fit. Whilst he was out, he bumped into the local postman. He wore a light green uniform and he had these weird piercings. He had a huge hole in his ear. Myrich did not get it. The friendly postman gave Myrich his letters which he put in his pocket.

Myrich continued downhill passing residential areas in the process. Once he reached his destination, he tied Waldo to a post and entered the small dimly lit shop. On a large rickety table was a stack of newspapers piled up almost as high as he was. He looked at the front page of a paper and the headline read in bold lettering; "Prison Break." Myrich bought a copy and made the long walk back to his home. He felt great even as the rain fell, not only was walking on cocaine fun, but when the endorphin rush kicked in, he felt amazing. When he got back to his front door however his legs had gone to jelly.