RAZIEL (EDITED)

"Why me?" Abel blurted out in a frustrated manner, he looked somewhat calm, but his disgruntled tone deceived him somewhat. "Why have I been chosen to be Ahura Rwy'n's apprentice?" Abel's voice dipped just a bit. He paid the Enlighted a confused gaze. In his stunning sapphire blue eye, there was a depressed soul, Raziel could see it. He was like a lost sheep without a shepherd in an immense field. He was not completely lost, not yet at least. For Raziel was there with him and the Enlighted would swear to be with him until the very end, his end at least. "Of all the people in Talamh, why me?" Abel went on like a broken record. The rain now began to fall, not so heavy, not yet at least, Raziel pulled up the hood attached to his long thick coat. "I'm not special," Abel retorted. "I - I'm just Abel."

Abel was coming to terms with this as best as one could give the situation, he had found himself in. Raziel was no fool. The Enlighted knew Abel sought answers. "Well, just Abel, someone had to tell you the truth. I'd rather hoped it would be Ahura Rwy'n, but alas it is me. Correct me if I am wrong," he began. "You have read the Good Book? Right?" Raziel had taken of his boots as some grains of rock had entered through a hole.

"I can't rememebr specifics," Abel admitted. "If that is what you are after? Is it? I rememeber the odd tale like. Mostly snippets of good will and the like."

Raziel had now tipped his boot upside down and was putting the other one on when he spoke. "Ah Abel, there is much to learn. There is a lot to recall in the Good Book. Believe it." Abel was rummaging through his backpack for something in his lunchbox. "You are aware of the Book of Hope, for one? And the Book of Prophecies? And so on?"

"Yeah," Abel answered as he took a bite out of the milk choclate bar, Bob had kindly packed for him back in Orult. "Like I said," Abel begun. "I remember bits and pieces. Nothing in detail." Abel showed his generosity and offered Raziel half, who took it gladly.

With both boots on, Raziel bit into the tasty milk choclate and he savoured this taste of luxury. "Hope created Nirvana," he went on to recite. "And inadvertently created the Shadow Realm," he continued as he gloated. "You know that bit?" Abel was listening but not really paying much attention. "Then you should also know what happened to her? Do you?" Raziel clicked his fingers to get the day dreaming Abel to come out of his trance. Abel was brooding over something. There is more of that to come.

"Yep," Abel answered as he stuffed the purple wrapper and the tin-foil in his pocket. He was environmentally friendly, Raziel admired that. "She was stabbed in the back by the Master of Sin," Abel demonstrated that he had been listening. "Sinrathor Mithra. If I am not mistaken. Everyone knows that."

"That is how Hope, the first known Divine, my own Maker, passed. None foresaw that tragic event, least of all her. Darkness shrouded her once clear visions. Sinrathor was evil from inception or so they say. Off course, all the good in her entered a special sword. The very same sword that Sinrathor used to kill her. Off course, you know the nickname of the sword of Hope?"

"The Vanishing Sword," Abel said. "The First Blade. It only shows up to those in the direst of need. Those that are deemed worthy."

"Right you are, Abel. Believe it. And do you know what happenend to Sinrathor after he killed Hope?" He now stood up to stretch his limbs. Each knee had cramped up. It was alright for Abel he was a young fit(ish) fella.

"He was banished to the Shadow Realm." Abel admitted. "After he had built a dynasty in the far East of Breton."

"Right you are Abe. When Sinrathor passed he was banished to the Shadow Realm to await his vessel. The one that was promised by the second Creator. His wait was long and painstaking, I have no doubt about that. He must have drove himself mad in the black cells of the Shadow Realm. Sinrathor's spirt was re born, Abel. . . there is no easy way to explain so I will just say it. We believe one of the Magia children to be Sinrathor reborn."