ABEL (EDITED)

Raziel is. . . dead? "No!" Abel hollered out loud when he saw Raziel's horrific end. Tears began welling in his eyes. Abel had a grieving disposition as he dropped to his knees. The impact of the club nailing Raziel's crown was a sickening sound a loud crunch that would forever scar his mind. Raziel's skull cracked open like a duck egg, his skull broke into minute pieces his brain scattered the earth food for the worm. The Enlighted's eyes had also popped out of his head. His face was unrecognizable. What face? All that was left of the Enlighted was a body with a mashed-up head. A bit of neck.

Firbolg congratulated himself by grinning and pointing at the victim. Abel looked at what was left of Raziel, his body, was now a prize for Firbolg, but the menace was not going to claim his prize just yet.

Something stirred in Abel, something he could not explain. he heard a voice in his head, a whisper. "Send him to the Nether." Abel had a grey aura surrounding him he held both his hands out and said, "Valeo!" Abel had opened a portal to the Nether World. Abel could see the portal, it emerged under Firbolg's feet. This portal acted like a vacuum and sucked Firbolg in.

"No!" Firbolg exclaimed repeatedly trying to fight the vacuum that was sucking him back to the Nether World, there was nothing for the giant-cyclops to grab a hold of nothing but blades of grass. Within seconds Firbolg was sent back to the Nether World kicking and screaming. Then the portal closed with a swooshing sound. He turned to look at the wolf-man and he was being cared for by a badger. A Manimal.

He began to feel faint, his knees wobbled, and he fell to the floor and then blanked out. The last thing he saw as he closed his eyes was a man in a dirt-white robe miraculously appear in a burst of blinding light. Who is he? He lost consciousness, thereafter.

Abel had been out for a while, but when he came to, the man in the dirty white robe was there as was the Manimal and another man with short white hair and a matching goatee this man was virtually naked bar a long hemp shirt that covered his man hood. The albino had one grey eye and one pink eye, that he assumed was the wolf-man.

"You gave us a scare," The man in the robe said in a regal tone. His hood was up, but Abel could see he had long black hair with a sole white strand and greyish white eyes just like Raziel. Abel knew he was a soul reaver. This man was pale almost sickly looking he was quite dashing, but he did not offer a hint of a smile. Abel knew he had to be an Enlighted. This man stretched out his hand and helped Abel get to his feet, he had a firm grip a stonemason's hand perhaps you might think. Abel looked at the Manimal who was on his hind legs and the other man, the albino, who was sitting on the grass nursing his ribcage, a big black bruise was blooming fast where Firbolg had given him a kick. The Manimal and the albino were busy talking to one another about what they had witnessed.

What had transpired? What did I do? What did he do? Then Abel noticed Raziel's body was gone. All that was left were his clothes and possessions. "Where is Raziel's body?" Abel demanded an answer, he wanted to give Raziel a proper burial. That was the least the Enlighted. . . his friend deserved.

"I have taken him," the man solemnly said.

Just then it dawned on Abel who he was talking to. "Are you. . . Azaiah? By chance?"

"I go by many names Abel Magia, but yes. . . yes, I am Azaiah, that is my real name. I think. Azaiah Grim."

"What happened to Raziel?"

"I am afraid It was his time to go," Azaiah said. "You need not worry Abel Magia he has gone to a better place. Rest assured," Azaiah strode over to where Raziel once lay, Abel followed. "You best check his belongings. There is something in his sleeve of great value wrapped nicely in a white handkerchief." Azaiah pointed to Raziel's clothes. Abel went over to look for what Azaiah had told him to get and he found the handkerchief. "I'd also take his blade if I were you. It might come in useful." Abel bobbed his head up and down. He bent low and picked up the long blade Raziel carried, it had a black handle and leather scabbard. Abel fastened the belt around his waist. Azaiah watched on. "Valeo," Azaiah said, a portal opened, everything on the other side of the portal was bleak to say the least. "Until the morrow Abel Magia," Azaiah said, "Morten Vivere," and on that note, Azaiah stepped through the portal and immediately it closed behind him.