News

I woke up to a loud banging noise at my front door. Who could be at my door at this ungodly hour. I think I asked too soon, of course, it's Chantel with her annoying self.

"Hey Anastasia, I was just in the neighbourhood and I decided why not just stop by to check up on my girl".

"Chantel you do know it's 2 in the morning right," I said while turning to look at my grandfather clock.

"I know that I need to talk to you about something. Did you know that Colson was back in the city?"

"I heard him and the guys were back via twitter last night. I thought you and Colson were close. What is it that you need to tell me, that's so important you had to stop by at this time?"

"Anastasia I've been sick a lot lately, and I missed my period. At first, I thought it was due to stress, but later when I started having morning sickness and some swelling on my feet I decided to go to the doctors to see what's wrong with me".

Missed period, morning sickness and swelling feet can only lead to one thing a PREGNANCY.

"You're pregnant aren't you? Who's baby is it Chantel. Don't make me have to call up Maury to find out the father".

"Yes, I'm pregnant. I also know who the baby father is, so no need to dial up Maury".

"Congrats girl! Who's the baby daddy and how far along are you?"

"I'm 3 weeks pregnant and Colson aka Mgk is the father".

"Him out of all guys. I really don't know what to say to you, Chantel. Have you gotten in contact with him yet?"

"No, not yet. I don't know how to tell him" Tears started rolling down her face.

I picked the house phone up from the side table and handed it to her "Here call him right now, and put it on speaker".

"Hello?" An unfamiliar voice on the other line picked up.

"Who is this?" Chantel asked with disappointment in her voice.

"This is Ashleigh, who are you?".

"I'm Chantel. Colson's friend is he around by any chance".

"No, he's busy do you need me to leave a message?".

"Nope, just tell him Chantel called and she needs to talk to him asap".

Colson's P.O.V

It feels good to be back in my hometown Cleveland, Where it all started. When I left here, I left two missing pieces of me here.

"Colson you have a message from some girl name Chantel, she said she needs to talk to you asap" Ashleigh quickly said then pranced off.

Chantel? I haven't talked to her in months. It might be important, maybe I should ring her up.

"Hey Chantel, I got your message from Ashleigh. You need to talk with me?"

"Hi Colson, I know it's been a long time since we talked, but there's something I really need to talk to you about in person".

"Okay, why don't you come over and kick it with me".

"Yeah, I'll be right over".

"I missed you, Chantel, you know that right".

"Now I do, I missed you too Colson".

A/N: I'm changing a main character her name will no longer be Sochitta. It's Chantel now, and I'm also changing the character who plays her. There will be a lot of changes in the book due to character change.

Vote and comment