1

November 29th10:58 PM

November 29th
10:58 PM.
Beatriz Buxton

"And I start to get this feeling like, who gon be there for my son's the day that I'm not around..." Me and bestfriend sung while dancing around his apartment.

Quay wanted me to help him decorate his apartment and asked for me to paint him something on a canvas. He sung to Solar Eclipse by NBA Young boy while I tried to ignore him. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to paint.

He bumped up against the canvas and knocked over some paint onto my clothes. I gasped looking down at my clothes. When I looked up at him he held his hands up in surrender.

"You play too much!" I said.

"My fault Bea, I ain't even mean to do that," he said.

I took my paint brush and flung it at him.

"Oh my fault Quay, I ain't even mean to do that," I mocked him.

"Oh fuck no. You got the game fucked up if you thought I was finna let you slide," he said as he picked up a can of paint off the floor.

A sky blue was spread practically all over my body. I picked up the hot pink and threw it at him like a bucket of water. He tackled me down to the ground and started tickling me.

I squirmed under him, laughing until my stomach started hurting.

"Quay! Stop!" I screamed as I kicked and squirmed.

I accidentally kicked him in his stomach causing him to fall over beside me.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" I asked apologetically while I looked down at him.

"Girl you know yo little ass feet ain't do no damage," he said going right back to tickling me.

When we were done he offered me one of his shirts and I threw my clothes away. There was no hope for them anyway. I took a shower washing off all of the paint. I walked back out to see he must've showered in the other bathroom.

I went back to painting on the canvas while he ate snacks at the island. Every once in a while I would glance up at him to catch him looking right back at me.

He wore a wife beater with basketball shorts and his chain his Mom gave him while she was sober. He had his light blue durag on which brought out his blue eyes alot. From a far his eyes looked darker than they are up close but you can still tell they're light since they look out of place against his chocolate skin.

I stopped myself from staring, not wanting the little ting of attraction to come back up again. Lately I've been seeing him in a different light. We tried the relationship thing, well barely it was more of friends with benefits but in the long run it didn't benefit either one of us. We agreed to just stay friends but I have a feeling that if I keep feeling like this, that agreement won't be valid for too much longer.