11

Two days later... 12:24 PM.
Beatriz Buxton

I watched as the new girls interacted with each other. Regardless of there being so many of them they remained tight throughout these two days. All of them have cried some time during these past two days even if it was just one tear drop of realization.

"Should we do it now?" Tierra asked with Mylan beside her.

"Definitely... we can't waste anymore time," I said.

"Each of us take 9 girls. Make it look natural," Mylan said.

"Agreed," I said before we split up and started towards our section.

"Hey can I holla at y'all for a second?" I asked my 9 girls.

"Who me?" Some of them asked and I nodded with a smile.

I took them away from the group before picking up a deck of cards.

"Y'all want to play bullshit?" I asked holding up the cards and they nodded.

We sat down at a table away from the guards. I started to deal out the cards.

"So What's y'all name?" I asked.

"I'm Sadie, that's Royanna, that's Destiny, Gina, Willow, Autumn, Cotton, Kacy, and Zoe," the girl said who sat next to me.

"Nice to meet y'all, I'm Beatriz," I said as I finished dealing the cards.

"I take it y'all haven't got your first customer yet?" I said as we started to play.

They looked at me before looking at Cotton.

"I have," Cotton said.

"How was it?" I asked before taking my turn.

She didn't answer.

"I'm guess it wasn't too good was it?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Of course it wasn't. Why would it?" Willow said in a defensive tone causing me to smile.

"How long have y'all known each other?" I asked.

"A while. Haven't really been counting," Royanna replied.

"Good... so this is how it is, we've been kidnapped away from our people if y'all had any and put into a club that required us to do things some of us wouldn't do if we were not abducted. Now I'm assuming a lot of you if not all believed The Casibella was the place to be," I said as I looked around at them.

Most of them didn't respond but some nodded their heads.

"What's the Casibella?" Willow asked.

"The casino you just came from," I replied.

"How do you know what it was called?" Willow asked.

"It's a long story... bottom line is I don't think any of you want to be here. Maybe some of you let yourself believe you wanted to be at The Casibella because things weren't going good for you where you were at before. But as long as we're here... we'll never be able to change the lifestyle we live until we're free," I said.

"You're talking like you know how to get us out of here," Willow said causing me to smile.

"I may have a plan. But it wouldn't be complete without your help," I said putting down my card.

"Bullshit," Cotton said causing me to turn my card over.

"I'm not bullshittin y'all," I said as they saw it was the right card.

"I'm in," Sadie said.

"What about you Willow?" I asked.

"You better keep your end of the deal," she said.

"I promise."

Willow reminded me of Mylan. Loyal and brave but isn't here for the nonsense. The rest of the table agreed that they'll do it.

"Alright. Now my two friends Tierra and Mylan are talking to the other girls y'all came with. If they agree the same way y'all did then all of us will be training and planning to get the fuck outta here," I said.

They nodded and we continued playing the game.

1:45 PM.
Quavari Denver

"You got to sleep man. What if we find Bea and you too tired to function," Monty said.

"Monty... get out my face," I said.

"I'll take over it's fine. I won't take my eyes off the screen for a second but you need to get some sleep. You look like shit dawg for real," he said.

"Fine but don't take your eyes off the screen," I said getting up.

"I won't, Damn," Monty said sitting down while I went to go take a shower.

"Any news?" Dre asked.

"Just The Casibella, gas station, and his crib," I replied.

"What if we never find her?" Dallas asked as she held Diamond.

"We will-"

"But-"

"Baby, let the man take his shower and save your questions and worries till his done," Monty said and Dallas nodded.

"You do need a shower. You smell like mustard and milk," she said with concern laced in her voice.

I rolled my eyes before going into the bathroom.