9

5:29 PM.
Beatriz Buxton

I sat on the bed staring at the door

I sat on the bed staring at the door. I tried depending on my family and they were still one step ahead of us. We need to do something they won't expect.

I got up out and opened my door before walking into the center where Tierra and Mylan sat. I sat down in front of them and Tierra smiled at me while Mylan simply looked. Mylan started growing deep bags under her eyes and I could tell she was only getting more and more depressed.

"I meant it when I said I was going to get us out of here," I said.

"Yeah, well how the fuck are you gonna do it now? They have way more security than the casino," Mylan said.

"I'm going to kill them, all of them," I said.

"What the fuck do you think this is Charlie's Angels? We're not murderers," Mylan said leaning in.

"Everyone is a murderer Mylan, just murderers without victims," I said before she rolled her eyes.

"Do you have any better ideas? You haven't pitched in this entire time-"

"Don't even fuckin start with me Bea. When we first met who was the one who came up with the plan to get all of us out of here before we even got here," she said.

"You were, but it didn't work. Just because one plan doesn't work doesn't mean you give up on all resorts. I understand that you're upset trust me we all are but sitting back and waiting for more shit to happen gets you no where," I said before she got up and went back into her room.

"That's... harsh," Tierra said before I looked at her.

"It's the truth."

"But she always takes the hit first before it ripples through the rest of us. By the time you finish getting over the hit you haven't even stopped to ask Mylan how she's doing," she said.

"I didn't know I had to address every single thing that happens to us in this bitch. Isn't that something we're supposed to do in therapy?" I said causing Tierra to shake her head before getting up.

"Don't tell me your mad too," I said.

"Oh I'm not, but she's pissed," she smiled.

"I just want you guys to listen to the plan first. I'm not trying to be mean to her I just ain't used to her actin so depressed, I need the 'I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me Mylan' that I first met," I said.