10

8:23 AM.
Beatriz Buxton

I sat at the table with Tierra and Mylan. Mylan seemed better, not as upset as before and I don't quite know what changed but I like it.

"So how are we supposed to pull this off?" Mylan asked as she came down from her laugh.

"Pull what off?" I asked looking at her.

"Escaping," she whispered.

"There's 6 of them. Two in the front," I said causing all of us to look at the front door. "Two in the back," we all looked at the back door.

"Where is the rest of them?" Tierra asked.

"He was saying in the But never finished the fuckin sentence. Useless piece of shit," I replied.

"The woods!" Mylan exclaimed causing the guards t look at her.

"What?" I said.

"The other two must be in the woods. When we came in remember seeing all those trees and shit surrounding this place. They have to be hiding out out there," she said causing me to smile.

"Okay so we know where they are. Now what? There's three of us and six of them. Not to mention they're trained men," Tierra said.

Just after she said that we saw Black bringing in a truckload of girls. I counted all of them as they came into the building. There were 27 girls. They were all escorted to their new rooms and by the looks of what they had on they were straight from The Casibella.

"Well... y'all thinkin what I'm thinkin?" I asked looking at Mylan and Tierra.

Tierra said no while Mylan said yes.

"Those girls that just got here are more than likely itching to leave. Once tomorrow hits they'll be snapped out of the trans and realize they've been abducted-"

"Wait. They don't know? What did they think they were doing at The Casibella?" Mylan asked.

"They thought they were living a good life. One better than the one they've lived before. They were the easy manipulated," I replied.

"So if they can be easily manipulated by Black then what makes you think they'll roll with us?" Mylan asked.

"Because by the time we get to them they will have realized that they don't want to be here. They'll want revenge," I replied.

"So when should we talk to them?" Tierra asked.

"Two days. Give them two days," I replied.

8:42 AM.
Quavari Denver

I watched the tv as Black's tracker came to a stop. I put my cereal bowl down before going to see what was going on.

"Ashely!" I yelled and she came running in.

"Yeah? You Okay?" She asked out of breath like she didn't just run 10 feet.

"I think he might be at the location we need him to be at."

"How?" She asked.

"He went straight from The Casibella to right here. It has no address and is around nothing but trees," I replied.

"Dre!" She yelled and he walked in holding a bowl of cereal.

"What's up?"

"He thinks he knows where Bea is," Ashely said.

"Okay... then what we sittin around for? Load up the van," Dre said before walking out of the room.

When I looked back at the map my smile faded. I forgot to save his location and he's moved from the spot he was at before.

"No no no no," I said as I tried to see if I could get it back.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Ashely asked.

"I didn't save it! I didn't fuckin save it," I said before throwing the computer mouse.