16

"Bruh How did I cheat?! I played fair and now you gon have to run me my money, hand it over nigga!" I said to Quay.

"I'm bout to head out to work, foods on the stove," my mom said as she rushed to put on her ear rings.

She said her goodbyes before she left. I held my hand out before he smacked the $20 in my hand.

"Thank you," I said before rolling my neck and going to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I fixed myself a plate before he came and did the same. We joked and played until we were done eating. I was throwing our trash away when he came around the corner and shot me with the nerf gun.

He shot me back to back causing me to duck under the table. He pulled me from under the table before he started tickling me. I reached for the nerf gun before I shot at him.

I got on top of him and continued to shoot at him. I felt him underneath me causing my laughter to die down.

We had already agreed that the kiss the night of prom was well and forgotten but it wasn't no matter how hard we tried.

I tried to get up but he pulled my shirt to stay.

"Where you goin?" He asked causing my heart to skip a beat.

He sat up but held my waist to keep me right there.

"Quay-"

"What you nervous fa I ain't gon bite you," he smiled.

"Yeah but I thought we weren't on that?" I said as he rubbed my ass.

"People change their minds about things everyday," he said before kissing me.

As the kiss got deeper I started grinding on him. I only had on spandex and a tank top. He put his hand in my shirt and felt on my breast as I moaned in his mouth.

He lifted up my shirt before he started sucking on my nipples causing me to moan softly. He kissed me again before he said, "get up real quick."

I stood up and pulled my shirt down before he stood up and picked me up. He took me into my room before setting me on the bed. He snatched his shirt off exposing his chest and abs.

He got on top of me and started kissing me. He moved to my neck as he put his hand in my shorts. He rubbed my clit as I moaned softly. He took off my shirt before he started kissing and sucking on my nipples.

He kissed his way down as he pulled off my shorts.

"Quay," I moaned as he looked up at me.

"Hmm?" He answered before he started eating.

My mouth opened a jar as I enjoyed the new feeling that was taking over. He opened my legs wider as he pinned them to the bed giving him more access.

I moaned uncontrollably as I put my hand on his head. I hissed as I felt my orgasm coming. I tried to squirm out of his hold but I couldn't. I started moaning louder before my eyes started rolling to the back of my head.