2

November 30th11:25 AM

November 30th
11:25 AM.
Quavari Denver

"Fuck you mean you think somethin happened to her?" He asked.

"She gone man and she left her phone and-"

"Well where the hell she at?!" He asked.

"I don't know where she at. I just came in and the damn sheets all on the floor and my damn lamp broke and I think blood on my floor-"

"I'll be there in a second," he said before hanging up.

11:30 AM.
Beatriz Buxton

I sat with my back against the wall facing the three girls. I covered my naked body with my arms and legs. We were still riding to God knows where and all I could do was cry. But then I thought that's how the white bitches end up dyin in the lifetime movies.

"Hey, what's yo name?" I asked one of the girls.

She looked like she could be younger than me. She had light skin with long curly hair that held different shades of brown. Luckily for her she got a chance to get dressed.

"Mylan," she replied.

"That's cute, I'm Beatriz but everybody calls me Bea," I said.

She moved to sit beside me and I was somewhat put at ease by the gesture.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"19, you?" I asked.

"17. Do you know where we're going?" She asked.

"No, I was hoping you would," I replied.

"I don't know where we goin and I ain't fixin to find out either so you down to bust out this bitch?" She asked and I was kind of taken aback from how she beat me to asking the question myself.

"You damn skippy I am," I said.

She laughed and we started to form a plan. She wore a hoodie with ripped jeans and tights underneath. She gave me her hoodie while she kept her tank top on. She gave me her jeans and kept on her tights so when we escaped I wouldn't be showin off all my business.

There were three lose nail's laying around and we held them in our hands. The van stopped and we looked at each other wondering if our plan would have to go in action now or later.

"What exactly are the odds that your plan will work?" One of the other girls asked who goes by Briane.

Everyone else said they weren't going to risk it, not like this at least.