7

June 126:53 AM

June 12
6:53 AM.
Quavari Denver

"Do you want your doves now or later?" The lady asked me.

"What funeral have you seen let the doves go before the funeral even starts?" I said with an attitude.

"N-none but I-"

"It was a rhetorical question ma'am. He just needs some space," one of Beatriz's old friends said causing the lady to leave.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" She asked as she turned to me.

"Today is not the day," I said as I tried to walk away.

"Listen, I understand you're hurting but that gives you no right to use me-"

"You sucked my dick. I didn't push yo ass on the ground and shove my dick in your mouth, no, you did that shit you're damn self," I said.

"Well I thought that maybe you would at least call me to see if I was still coming to the funeral. I mean isn't that what you're supposed to do?" She said.

"I don't got time for that shit. If you come, you come. When we sent out the news we already had a date and time set," I said.

"But what if I forgot," she said.

"Then you go to the grave and pay your Respect's there," I said.

"But-"

"Leave me alone! I'm really tryin not to disrespect yo ass! You clearly see I'm tryin to put together my girls funeral and you keep botherin me about somethin that don't fuckin matter!" I yelled causing her to look at me as if she was about to cry.

"Don't cry, I'm sorry. Listen, I'm stressed as fuck right now so why don't you go home get ready and be at the church at 8," I said before she nodded.

I walked away to put the finishing touches on everything before I left to get ready. I got ready at Monty and Dallas's. I put on a short sleeve black dress shirt and some black jeans with my black MCM belt. I brushed my hair as I tried to decide which pair of shoes I should wear.

"Yo, T! Which should I wear?" I asked calling after Monty as I barged into their room.

"You've got to learn how to knock," Dallas said while she did Diamond's hair.

"I don't know nigga figure it out," Monty said as he pulled on a black turtle neck.

"I'll help you Quay, what you got?" Dallas asked.

"Thank you, Dallas. Okay so my black timbs or my regular timbs?" I asked.

"The black ones," she replied.