12

1 month later... 10:13PM.
Beatriz Buxton

"When are we going to get the hell out of here? You promised you would hold your end of the deal," Royanna said.

"And I am. This is something we have to prepare for and I promise we'll be ready soon," I said.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Tierra whispered to me.

I walked away from the girls to hear what Tierra had to say.

"The girls are ready," She said.

"But? There's a but."

"I just don't think they should be doing this-"

"Tierra... how many times do I have to go over this with you? After we get out of here none of us have to see each other ever again. All that unity shit won't matter after this-"

"Wow... So after this we'll just forget about each other and move on like nothing happened?" She said as if I hurt her feelings.

"Ti, I don't give a damn what happens after this my main focus right now is getting there-"

"But what about us?! I don't have any family out there. That's why I'm here. I was easy, Bea. I'll be just as easy if I go out there alone," she said causing me to pull her in for a hug.

"I won't let that happen. I promise you."

She sucked it up before pulling away.

"Let's go play cards," she smiled and I nodded.

All of us sat down at the table. We started to play Uno and I smiled at Mylan as we all got ready.

"Remember they'll have guns. Do whatever you do to do to make sure they die first," Mylan said and everybody nodded.

Mylan stood up from her seat just as practiced.

"Bitch I told you stop talkin shit!" She yelled over at Tierra

"Wasn't nobody sayin shit about you! That was Beatriz!" Tierra yelled.

Mylan threw her cards down before walking over to me.

"What you gon do? You think somebody scared of you?" I said before Mylan pulled my hair and I fell out of my seat.

Tierra 'jumped in' before each of them started to join in the fight. Soon everyone in the room was 'fighting'. I saw the two guards who were supposed to be watching outside come in to break it up.

I saw one guard dropped to the floor in front of me. His neck was cut open as he gasped for help. Another guard came over to him seeing what happened.

"Call somebody!" He yelled.

I saw Willow out of the corner of my eye sneak up on him before stabbing him two times in the back. His body fell on top of the other guards before I felt one grab me by the neck.

I felt myself blacking out until I felt a wet substance on my cheek. I looked over to see Mylan stabbed him in the throat.

"3 more to go," Mylan said.

I saw Cotton being strangled when I made my way over there. I pulled out my piece of wood before stabbing him in the neck. Cotton got up thanking me.

"Are you o-" gunshots went off before I could finish my sentence.

11:24 PM.
Quavari Denver

"Yo! Quay! Quay come in here!" Mari yelled from the room while I was in the living room.