8 PART 2/2

Quay pulled me down as bullets went threw the door. He pulled out his gun from his waistband and pulled me behind the bed.

"Stay here until I tell you it's okay for you to come out," he said after he pulled his glasses off.

They bust the door down and Quay shot every single last one them down.

"Stay here," he said before he got up from around the bed.

He walked out of the room before he came back in and helped me up. We ran down the hall and was cornered by a guard on either side of us. As I looked over the balcony I spotted Tierra and Mylan crouched down by the bar.

Quay shot both of the guards before we ran downstairs. I met my Mom at the end of the stairs and she pulled me towards the back exit but I pulled away.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled.

"I can't leave them behind!" I said before I ran towards the bar.

"Come on, hurry up!" I said to them and they followed behind me.

Lee grabbed me causing me to fall.

"Where do you think you goin huh?!" He yelled as he held a gun to my head.

His blood splattered on me before his body fell to the ground. I looked over and saw my Dad holding his gun.

"Go!" He yelled.

I ran towards the exit. As soon as I made it out I looked both ways before I spotted a van down the street. Mylan, Tierra, and My Mom were still running towards it.

I ran as fast as I could towards it. A car pulled up and two of the security men got out. One grabbed Mylan and Tierra by the waist before throwing them in the car. My Mom looked back before screaming when she saw it.

"No! Stop! Don't touch her!" She screamed as the other guard snatched me up.

The other guard shot her in the shoulder causing me to scream and ball over in tears. She laid on the ground and I screamed reaching for her, yelling at her to get up. They threw me in the car as I cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I cried as Tierra tried to comfort me.

"Shh... She's gonna be okay, she's gonna be okay," she whispered.

I hugged her back, gripping her shirt in my fist as I sobbed on her shoulder. Tierra just witnessed the same thing I did, experienced the same defeat but instead of taking the time to grieve herself she decided to comfort me. Once I had gotten tired of crying I fell asleep on Tierra.

I woke up to the sound of the car door opening. I opened my eyes to see Black standing in the doorway. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out of the car.

They pulled Tierra and Mylan out of the car before taking us into a warehouse. When we walked in there were rooms along every side and the center had tables.

"Take Tierra to room 8, Mylan to 18and I'll take care of this one," Black said.

We parted ways before Black brought me into a room with the number 7 plastered on the door. He threw me onto the bed before he glared at me. He sat down on the bed next to me and stared at me.

"The stunt you tried to pull today..." He started.

"I could've died," he said causing me to look at him.

If I could I would kill him right now, with my bare hands. I'm afraid of the thoughts that creep into my mind. I want to kill him, watch him suffer as he dies slowly... But I can't tell him that, I have to be smarter.