Chapter Six

Y/n POV

We had a really good time at the beach, Lilia was a really nice person and I was so happy to meet her today. It's about 9pm and the boys are hanging out in our room "so what's happening when we got back to set?" I asked "we'll same as normal, we'll be filming" Gaten said. Their was silence "I'm bored" Sadie said "same" Caleb agreed with her "what do you wanna do?" Millie asked "we could watch movies, ummm" Noah said trying to think of other things to say "how about we go live?" I suggested "yea, let's do that" Millie said and got our her phone. We all piled onto one bed and Millie set her phone m do you could see is all "and we're live" she said after pressing her live button. After about a coupe of seconds, thousands of people joins the live "hey guys" we all said to Millie's phone "ok guys ask questions" Noah said.

We waited for a couple seconds and questions flooded in "ok when are you going back to Atlanta?" I said reading out a question "uh we'll be in Atlanta soon" I said trying not to have hundreds of fans when we land in Atlanta "where is y/n from?" Sadie said reading out a question "I'm from Australia" I said "do you like vegemite?" Gaten asked me "hell no" I said quickly, that made everyone laugh "what? It's disgusting" I said then going on my phone. I scroll through Instagram while the cast talks to the live, I put my phone away then I feel it vibrate, Matthew texted me.

|| y/n- y/n⭐️
|| Matthew- Matthew🙊

Matthew🙊
So y/n you know how Michelle posted "your nudes", well people found out it wasn't you

Y/n⭐️
That's great

Matthew🙊
In other news
I made the cricket team

Y/n⭐️
Sweet dude
How's b/f/n, haven't talked to her in awhile

Matthew🙊
Theirs a reason for that
But I can't tell you
She'll have to tell you herself

Y/n⭐️
Really Matthew

Matthew🙊
I would tell you but I can't

Y/n⭐️
UGHHHH
What else is happening at school

Matthew🙊
Not much really
Oh update in Alex and Michelle, they've stopped talking to each other

Y/n⭐️
Really!?
Wow, I find that would be very hard for her

Matthew🙊
Yea same
She's been hanging out with Harley, Rico and Dominic

Y/n⭐️
Still only hangs out with boys, does she still talk to Jordan?

Matthew🙊
Actually yea, Jordan stared dating Aaron so they've been hanging out

Y/n⭐️
Oh cool
Aaron seriously, I bet you it'll last a week

Matthew🙊
Bro saaame
That's what me and b/f/n think as well
😂😂😂

Y/n⭐️
😂😂😂
Ok sorry I have to go
Byyyyye

Matthew🙊
Bye

That's cool that everyone knows that the photos aren't mine, and what's going on with b/f/n??? Anyway I put my phone away again and read some comments that were popping up in the live "what's been happening?" I asked "well we've just been talking I the fans and answering the questions" Caleb said sarcastically "no way that's crazy" I said back
"No um, yea we've just been answering questions" Caleb said. I lean my head back in the back board trying to get comfortable "who were you texting?" Finn whispered to me "just Matthew" I whispered back, I looked at Finn who was already looking at me, I smile and bop his nose "hey what's going on their?" Millie asked in a weird voice "noting" Finn said "sure" Sadie said smirking "actually nothing" I said "the comments are you exploding" Gaten said "they think you guys are cute" Noah said, I blushed and thanked the fans.

I try get comfy again but then my phone vibrated again "ughhh" I said quietly "what happened?" Millie asked, I looked at my phone and see Alex is calling me "shit" I said loudly and ran to the bathroom and lock the door

|| y/n- y/n📞
|| alex-Alex📞

Y/n📞
"Hey Alex"

Alex📞
"Hey y/n"

Y/n📞
"Why you calling me"

Alex📞
"Well I just wanna day that I didn't tell anything to the principal"

Y/n📞
"About what?"

Alex📞
"Your nudes"

Y/n📞
"Are you fucking stupid! Their not mine"

Alex📞
"Wait really?"

Y/n📞
"Yea dumbass"

Alex📞
"Well Michelle sa—"

Y/n📞
"Well Michelle is a lier and she did that because of what you said"

Alex📞
"What did I say"

Y/n📞
"Are you kidding me???!! You said you still loved me on my last day and Michelle heard that!!"

Alex📞
"Ohhhhhh, are you sure they weren't you tho"

Y/n📞
"Yes I know their not mine! It's was at Michelle's party when we were still friends, we took photos but Alissa was the only one that took nudes"

Alex📞
"Oh it was Alissa, yea you guys look alike"

Y/n📞
"Yea I know that"
"Was that the only reason why you called me??"

Alex📞
"Uh yea"

Y/n📞
"Cool bye."

I hang up then calmed myself down then walked back to the cast, I sat in he bed with the cast looking at me weird "who was that?" Finn asked "is the live still on?" I asked "Yea it is" Noah said "well I have to tell you when it's over" I said "ok" they said. Again I leaned my head back on to the headboard of the bed trying to calm down. A couple minutes later Millie decided to end the live "so who was it?" She asked "it was just Alex" I said "what?" Finn said "you still talk to him?" He asked annoyed "I don't it was just about the photos" I said getting annoyed "ok I think it's time for bed" Caleb said "yea I agree" Sadie said "ok bye guys" Gaten said and he boys left the room. Then it left Millie, Sadie and I "ok I'm gonna have a shower" Sadie said grabbing her pyjamas and walking into the bathroom, "You good?" Millie asked siting next to me "yea I'm fine, it's just annoying" I said looking at Millie "yea, I think Finn needs to chill a little" Millie said "yea he gets jealous quickly" I said, we giggled a little then hugged. Millie goes over to her bed an I go into mine, we scroll through our phones then when Sadie came back Millie then I had showers when fell asleep.

Wow big chapter, wow Alex is really stupid and Finns really jealous. I know I said that because it's the holidays, I'd post more but I'm just SOOOO lazy so I'm sorry

Anyway

Comment ideas 💡

Plz vote ⚜️

Thanks for 200 reads