Chapter Twenty One

One month from previous chapter

Italics means acting
————————————————

Y/n POV

This past month has gone so quick, Millie left 2 weeks ago and it was so fun seeing her again. Finn still comes to set on and then, we've become close friends and again but I don't if I could get back with him, but I can imagine it but, I don't know. And Zach has been acting weird, when we FaceTime or call, he'll just be acting weird. I ask him if theirs something wrong but he says it's ok, so I jus have to believe him. Even when I ask b/f/n or Matthew they say everythings fine, I don't even know anymore. But at least everything at set is fine. Asher is acting normal, not weird anymore. a/t/l/l/y and I are inseparable on set, its like we're actually twins. Today is a big day on set people are saying, just because Asher's and I's characters are are making their first progress as a couple, well they're not really a couple they're just kissing for the first time. Everyone is hyping it up, but to me and Asher it's just apart of this job. Finns birthday was so fun, Millie and I went to Calpurnia's concert and meeting some of the fans were nice, even though they were asking questions about Finn and I, we just ignored them.

It's the middle of the day and later in the day Asher and I have to film the kissing scene, it does feel weird but it's just apart of the roll. Finn didn't come to set today cause he was busy with Calpurnia, and now Zach has me scared, like he was acting really weird but now it's only gotten weirder, I try and not stress about it but, probably just nothing. We're all headed to all ready to start filming, it's at the school set and we're on the bleachers near the field. "And action" Sam called, Brooklyn ran from the field to where Quinn was sitting on the bleachers "hey you" Brooklyn said to Quinn, she smiled "hey Brooklyn how was practice" she asked "tiring" he said laying back on the seats, Quinn giggled to herself looking at the tried boy next to her "so I was here to say that when your done practice we could head over to my house and start our history assignment?" Quinn explains. Brooklyn made a large groan and sat back up looking at Quinn properly "in any other situation I would say no, but since it's you I can't" Brooklyn said bopping Quinn on the nose. As Quinn was about to say something she was cut off by one of Brooklyn's friends calling him down "hey dude hurry up! Coach wants to talk to the team" "alright" Brooklyn yelled to his friends then looked back at Quinn "bye cutie" he said winking then standing up and running to to the field. Quinn watch as he ran to his friend, Brooklyn looked back and waved to Quinn, she then stood up from the bleachers and walked down to where she was meeting Brooklyn. "And cut" Sam yelled, everyone stopped and turned to Sam "wow everyone that was so good! Great work Asher and y/n" he pointed to Asher and I. "Ok everyone who is not needed now, head over to the mini bus and head back to set. Everyone else head to the front of the school" Sam again yelled at everyone.

After 1 hour we finished at the school set and now are at the house set ready to film the scene everyone's been hyping up "you nervous?" Asher asked me "um kinda" I said looking at Asher and giggled "I don't t know why you are" he smiled "well I just haven't done anything like this before so it's kinda a weird thing for me just to kiss someone I've only known for about a month" I explained "well you better get used to it because theirs a lot more coming after this one kiss" he said walking off but looked back and puckered his lips and making kissy sounds at me, I rolled my eyes and walked back into my trailer to revise. Only after I just started reading over my lines, my mum burst through the door "y/n, y/n their is a surprise for you here" she said very giddy "uh ok" I said "no you need to come now" she said pulling on my arm "ok ok" I said and stood my and followed her where ever she was leading me. We reached the entrance of set and I'm looking around "where is it" I asked looking around some more "I'm right here" I looked back and saw Zach standing with suitcase in hand "oh my god" I said running to him and pulled him into huge hug, I felt small tears on my eyes and started sniffing "aw it's ok y/n" he said pull out and putting his hands on my shoulders. "What are you doing here? What about school?"I bombarded him with questions "well I have another 2 weeks before I go back to school so I thought I'd visit you" he said with a big smile on his face, I pulled him back into a hug "let's go back to my trailer" I said and I walked him back.

Oh no Zach is in Vancouver now, that good but how's he gonna react when he meets Finn or has to watch y/n act with Asher *gasps* 😂

Also I won't be able to post that much as I am now, like I'll post at least once every two weeks but I'll try post once week, it'll be harder since I just went back to school so pray for me 🙏🙏

Comment ideas 💡

Plz vote