Chapter Twenty Three

2 months from previous chapter
__________________

Y/n POV

oh my god! These past two months have been full of so many things. More people know about the movie so it's getting more anticipation and attention, more of the cast has been released and I'm so excited to work with everyone. Also it's Valentines Day tomorrow, I'm excited. Not that I'm meant to be expecting anything. The weeks that Zach was here, was great but, cause Finn would visit now and then at set he realised that he, and I quote 'didn't have a chance'. He said just the way we look at each other and how the energy just picks up around us that he didn't have a chance. Although I feel bad for Zach, I also saw the way I acted around with Finn. So anyway we've just finished filming for today and Finn and I are walking back to my trailer, "you coming back to my place?" Finn asked as I packed away some of my things "uh yea I think so" I said looking at him them back to my bag. I finished packing and Nick texted Finn that he was here to pick us up "dude it's so cold" I said wrapping and scarf around my neck, "that's what you expect from Canada" Finn laughed, we walked to Nicks car quickly and drove us back to his place.

«time skipped to when they arrive»

The three of us ran inside quickly and avoid staying in the cold any longer "seriously though, how do you guys deal with the cold?" I asked amazed how cold it is and how they go through this every year "I don't really know?" Nick said "you kinda just get used to it after living here all your life" Finn added and we walked upstairs into their streaming room. "You guys streaming?" I asked "uh no, but we can?" Nick suggested "only if you wanna" I shrugged to the two boys "yea ok, maybe just for a little while" Nick said and we all sat on the couch. While Nick was setting up we decided to play Mario Party on Nintendo Switch, which personally is the greatest game ever.

After 20 minutes we're all ready to start streaming, "hello everyone" Nick said into the mic "happy early Valentine's Day" he added and Finn and I laughed a little "and today were here with a guest" Finn said "yea Quincy is here he's just down stairs" nick said quickly after Finn and I died of laughter "no, no Quincy just y/n" Finn said giving me a side hug "yea it's just me, nothing special" I said. Finn shoved me lightly "theirs so many special things about you" Finn said and I blushed "awwwww" Nick said in a weird voice. "Now that chat is shipping you guys" Nick said I slightly rolled my eyes "whatever is the game ready?" I asked "yea we just gotta choose our characters" Nick said and gave us our controllers. "I BAGS TOAD!" I yelled at both of the boys "why you like toad so much?" Finn asked "have you seen him, he's the cutest little thing ever" I said in a high pitched voice "you talking about me?" Finn asked putting his hand to his chest "you wish" I said shoving him into Nick. "Oh y/n you're gonna be sad" Nick said "wait why" I asked confused "toad isn't in this game" Nick said looking at me, I stand up and drop my controller on the couch "I'm done, I'm out" I said walking at of room, I can hear Nick and Finn calling out to me I walk back in "calm down, I know you miss me, I'm just getting a drink" I said then walked back out then down to the kitchen.

Finns POV

After y/n went down to the kitchen Nick and I played until y/n got back, I had told no one about my plan for tomorrow other than Nick cause he's helping my with everything. Tomorrow morning y/n is gonna wake up to a big surprise. "So is everything ready for tomorrow?" Nick asked but quiet enough that the stream didn't really hear "yea everything is the the spare room" I said getting a little giddy "I'm nervous though" I said worry-ness taking over my body "you'll be fine, she'll really love it" Nick whispered that last bit so no one will hear it. Couple minutes later y/n walked back in with a glass of water "have you guys played a game?" She asked taking a sip of her drink "yea we can go back though so you can choose your character" I said looking over at y/n "nah it's all good, you guys can keep playing I'm gonna go on my phone" she said pulling out her phone "ok" I said said and Nick started the next game.

We played with the switch for many hours then Nick turned off the stream and on we're just chilling in the living room. "Valentines days tomorrow" Nick said "yea, what about it" y/n asked looking away from her phone "anyone excepting anything?" Nick asked "no" y/n and I both said in sync "ok ok ok ok" Nick said looking at me. "You excepting anything Nick?" Y/n asked, he just shook his head. It got late and we headed up to our rooms to get ready for bed, "am I sleeping with you or in the spare bed?" Y/n asked "no!" I said too quickly "no sorry, it's really messy in their so, you better just sleep with me" I said with my face getting very red "ok" y/n said raising her eyebrow "if you're just making up an excuse for me to be in the same bed as you, it's not a very good one" she laughed "uh no" I chuckled "it's actually really messy sooo". We both got dressed and then got into bed, "why was Nick asking if we're getting anything tomorrow?" Y/n asked turning to face me "not really sure, he's just weird you know" I shrugged "yea ok" y/n said turning back around "oh what, No goodnight kiss?" I asked jokingly "no" she said "pleeease" I said in a weird voice "no" she said again "ok then" I said and grabbed y/n's waist and flipped her back to she's facing me "you really want that kiss don't you?" Y/n giggled "yes I really do" i said pulling her in closer, I leaned in but y/n moves her face so I kissed her cheek "haha" she said sarcastically "you got your kiss, goodnight" she said trying to turn away but I held onto the waist so she wouldn't move back "please just one" I said holding up one finger "fine just one" she rolled her eyes and we both leaned in to kiss each, we held onto the kiss but then y/n pulled away and turned back "goodnight" she said "night" I said back and we both fell asleep.

i really hope y/n likes the surprise I have for her tomorrow

Woah what's the surprise 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Really sorry for not updating, I will try to update at least once a week. I know that not great but I'm just lazy

Anyway

Plz vote

Comment ideas 💡 (I could really use them)