Chapter Twenty Nine

Just a warning, their will be smut in this chapter so if you don't like that just skip pass the next warning you see
____________________________________

Y/n POV

After we had our food, we had fun partying then a limo took Finn and I to a private jet Finn booked for us to go to Greece, "I still can't believe we're going to Greece" I said excitedly walking into the private jet "well you've always said you've wanted to go there and we'll be there for two weeks" Finn smiled at you as he entered the jet "wow" you said amazed by the interior of the jet.

"Only the best for you" Finn said and kissed your cheek as he dropped his carry on in one of the empty seats on the jet "thank you so much Finn, I don't deserve you" I said giving him more of a passionate kiss, I pull away and wink at him then tur...

"Only the best for you" Finn said and kissed your cheek as he dropped his carry on in one of the empty seats on the jet "thank you so much Finn, I don't deserve you" I said giving him more of a passionate kiss, I pull away and wink at him then turning around to explore more of the jet. I reached the bedroom and dropped my carry on next to the bed and lay down on it, I pick up my phone and look through Instagram then go take a picture of me laying down and add it to my story. I waited for it to post the turn off my phone and get out my laptop, while I'm getting my laptop someone behind me lifts me up by the waist and drops me down onto the bed, I giggled realising it was Finn "hello" I said still giggling "why you so giggly missy" Finn asked tickling my sides, I couldn't say anything I could just laugh "please stop, please stop" I manage to get out from me laughing so much "only if I get a kiss" he said smirking "ok ok" I said a pecked his lips, Finns faces turned to annoyed now "that's not a kiss" he said "this a kiss" he said and placed his lips against mine, I moved my legs apart so he could rest in between them, my hands go to his hair and his rest next to my head. He pulled away and moved down onto my neck biting and nipping at the skin "Finn" I breathed out my hands tugged on the roots of his hair "Finn" I said again trying to get his attention, he pulled away looking at me "what?" He asked annoyed from stoping what he was enjoying very much "the captain is taking on the speaker, he's saying we're talking off soon" I said, he rolls his eyes and moved to lay next to me.

I get off and get back to my bag where I was getting my laptop, I walked back to the bed and sit next to Finn opening up my laptop, I see Finn looking at me neck "what are you looking at?" I asked "I'm just looking at what I made" he traced his finger against the newly made mark on my neck "Finn!" I smack his arm "what I couldn't help myself" he press a kiss against my cheek "what you wanna watch?" I asked typing Netflix into the search bar "uhhh, I know" he said smiling "let's watch stranger things" he laughed "oh my god" I laughed along with him "that was like was like almost 10 years ago" I said still laughing "well let's see how we've grown as actors" he says "ok" I said and type into Netflix and find the show and start watching season 1 of the show where we met each other after many years apart.