Chapter Fourteen

~time skipped to 2 years into the future~

(a/n: sorry I need to ^^^^)

Y/n POV

Today is the day I head over to a new set. I audited for the movie Fireflies and got the roll for Quin Rolland, one of the greatest achievements for me. I'm on a plane right now heading over to Vancouver to start filming, yes I know right, we're filing in Canada is is amazing, I love Canada so much mad always wanted to go their and now I staying their for 5 months. AHHHH THIS IS AMAZING. But I don't know who got the roll of Brooklyn or my brother, I guess I'll just get to meet them at set. I only thing I'm not looking forward to is possibly seeing Finn, I know he's lives in Vancouver and it's a very big place, but I could still see him, after the events of 2 years ago we broke up and stopped talking, I continued talking with everyone else but him. It sounds petty but I didn't know what else to do. Finn had also stopped talking to Maddie which, I don't care for but, it's weird not talking to him.

We've arrived at set now I'm starting to get nervous "you alright y/n?" My mum asked "yea, just a little nervous" I said looking to her "you'll be ok" she reassured me, we got out of the car and headed over to where there is a crowd of people. "Y/n! Y/n!" Someone called out I turned back and saw the director Sam, "hey" I said shaking his hand "wow it's so amazing to have you here" he said sounding out of breath "no it's a pleasure to have you casted me for this movie" I smiled "ok hi, is this your mother" he asked shaking my Mum's hand "hi nice to meet you" she said "ok we'll get you settled in your trailer, your script is already in their and once your ready, we'll all head over to the conference room kinda thing and you can meet the rest of the cast and have our first table read" Sam said "Maggie!" He yelled "Maggie, please show y/n and her mother over to her trailer please" he asked then walked away to somewhere else on set "hey y/n, I'm Maggie one of the producers on this movie" she said leading me over to my trailer "hey it's so nice to meet you" I said back to her.

After about 10 minutes I headed over to meet the conference room to meet the cast, I opened a door and saw about 20 people already sitting and standing around the room "ah y/n!" I heard Sam yell, I walked into the room and everyone's head turned to me "everyone I'd like you too meet y/n, she'll be playing Quinn Rolland" Sam said "hi everyone" I said a little shy "oh theirs on need to be shy" Sam said. "Ok since everyone is here, let's all sit down and meet one another" Sam said and lead me to where I sit at the table, I see my name on a paper and sit down in a chair, I noticed that I'm seated next to two boys, these are most likely who gonna play my brother Joel and Brooklyn. "Ok everyone" Sam clapped his hands together to get our attention "I'd like to to meet our three stars of the movie, y/n y/l/n, Asher Angel and a/t/l/l/y (actor that looks like you)" as soon as he said Asher Angel I start to feel like a little fan girl, I'm such a big fan of his, oh god. At least Finn wasn't casted, that's probably not a nice thing to say but, at least I don't have to stress about that anymore, but now I have a new thing to stress about.

Working with Asher.

Sorry this is short.
I've been really unmotivated and just lazy but school is almost finished for the year so expect more chapters soon.

Hopefully.

Also, I put actor that looks like you cause that character is mean to be your twin and I didn't want to put a white person if you like Spanish or African American, I don't want to offend anyone.

Also thanks you 2k on this book
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕