Chapter Twenty Six

Y/n POV

The days after we're such a blur. We just worked, worked and worked some more. But after almost 3 months of filming today is the last day, for me at least. I know some other people have to do some more scenes but it's my last day. Finn and I arrived at set, even though I'm happy when I'm at set today my mood is just no where near happy. "You ok, you seem upset?" Finn asked as we walked to my trailer "of course I'm upset, it's my last day" I said opening the door "you'll be ok" he reassuringly rubbing my shoulder. And the day went faster than I could imagine, we had just finished my last scene and everyone on set today walked over to the reading room where their was tons of food and drinks on the tables, and in the centre of it was a massive rectangle cake with blue and black frosting and with white writing in the middle of the cake, it was a chocolate mud cake the best type of cake.
Finn and I grabbed a paper plate and started picking our food out, we also got a piece of cake as well, by the end of this we're all gonna be fat. After at least two hours of everyone eating their foods, Sam made a speech about how he loved working with everyone and loved working with a/t/l/l/y, Asher and I and hopes we can all work on another movie in the future.

It was around 10 o'clock at night when everyone started saying their goodbyes, and honestly that was the saddest part, I started crying but Finn thought it was the funniest thing which he got a hit from that. "No y/n don't cry" a/t/l/l/y said to me as he walked over to us "I can't help it" I said laughing through my tears, he laughed at that and he pulled me into one of the tightest hugs I've ever had "let go or I'm gonna die" I said which he did let go but only a little bit so I wouldn't suffocate. He hugged for a good 5 minutes before he had to go back to his parents, I walked over to Asher and his girlfriend Annie "hey guys" I waved to both of them. I had never met Annie before but Asher could only say good things about her, which is really cute and sweet "it's sad to say goodbye after 3  months of working together" Asher said to me "yea but at least we'll see each other in July at the premiere" I said "oh yea I'm excited for that" Asher said looking at Annie, I'm guessing Asher would bring Annie as his guest to the premiere. A pair of arms wrap around my waist and Finn whispered to me "Nicks here" I nodded my head and hugged both Asher and Annie goodbye and Finn and  I walked to Nicks car. The rest of the night we watched movies and played video games and it was one of the best nights I've had in a while.

« Time skipped to July at the premiere »

Wow, today is a big day. It's the premiere of Fireflies and I'm so excited to see everyone again, in the past five months I was able to work on another TV series but we're on about three quarters of the way through of it and I'm so happy that I was able to work on more projects. But this one was filmed in New York so it's nice to visit another place. The premiere for this movie is in LA, but they're planning to have another in Vancouver where we filmed to so it'll be nice to have two premieres, which means double the outfits. Right now I'm in a hotel room in LA getting my makeup done, and yea I've brought Finn as my guest and he's chilling in the bed in the room since he really doesn't have to get any makeup done. For the premiere Finn and I are both matching.

 For the premiere Finn and I are both matching

^^^ your dress

^^^ Finns suit

^^^ Finns suit

We're both matching in grey, which Finn didn't like at first but he got to love the colour. The makeup artist has just finished my eye makeup, there's not much makeup on my face but it's enough for little pimples and my dark circles to be hidden. Asher, Annie and a/t/l/l/y are in the room next to us but I've yet to see what they are wearing, hopefully Asher and Anne are matching. My makeup artist has finished my my makeup and now my hair stylist has begun working on my hair now, they curled my hair and added some little sprays of hair spray so it would stay in place throughout the night. Everything was done and the hair and makeup artist has left so now it's just me and Finn in the hotel room, "before we go can I give you this" Finn pulled out a small red velvet box from his pockets, I gasped and covered my mouth "don't worry it's now a engagement ring" he paused to open the box "it's a promise ring" he said I was amazed by the small, dainty ring.

 Everything was done and the hair and makeup artist has left so now it's just me and Finn in the hotel room, "before we go can I give you this" Finn pulled out a small red velvet box from his pockets, I gasped and covered my mouth "don't worry it'...

^^^ your ring

"I know it's small but it has a white opal, and one tiny diamond" he said showing my the ring "it's beautiful thank you so much" I hugged him and he placed the ring on my left ring finger "but why did you get this for me?" I asked confused "well promise rings normally have some meaning behind it and here's mine, this ring means that I'll love you till the day we die, that I'll never do anything to make you think I'm a bad person, that I'll appreciate you for who you are and that hopefully, one day this ring will turn into an engagement ring" he said while playing with ring in my finger. By the end of that I'm almost crying but try not ruin my makeup "awww, thank you so much Finn" I pulled him into a kiss, the kiss wasn't long but it was full of love "I love you so much" I whispered against his lips. "We should started heading over to your premiere" Finn said and we left the room and down into the lobby where our managers and parents were waiting for us. I can wait till we arrive at bye premiere!

Awwww here's some cute fluff for you guys. I'm thinking of ending this book soon, I have a plan but not a great way to end it so if you have any ideas comment them and I'll give you a shoutout in the next chapters  💜💕

Anyway

Plz vote

Comment ideas 💡