Chapter Seventeen

Y/n POV

Asking Finn to walk me home was risky, since it's still kinda awkward between us, but this was nice. We talked about the past two years when we hadn't spoken to each other, he's kinda upset he didn't get the part of Brooklyn but is happy for me that got the roll of Quinn. I guess we're ok, but I don't know, it still just feels weird, "so here's my place" I said and we both stopped on the sidewalk in front of where I was staying "nice apartment" he said looking at the small exterior of the apartment "yea, it was built on the 80's so it looks even cooler inside" I smiled looking Finn. I walked up the steps and started to twist the knob "bye then" I waved to Finn "yea see ya" he said then walked away, twisted the knob a little more before I remembered that Millie is here in Vancouver right now "hey Finn!" I yelled out to him, he jogged back "I just remembered Millie texted me earlier saying she's in Vancouver for two weeks and is visiting me tomorrow at set, I wonder if you wanted to come with?" I ask Finn, I saw a smile appear on his but was quickly taken away, he must of know that I saw his smile "uh yea sure, just text me the time" he said "ok yea cool" I walked back up the steps into my house. Once I closed the door I'm fell slowly to the floor, I bought my knees into my face, my smile was huge. I don't know why I'm so happy, it's just nice to see Finn again, oh no. I'm not catching feels again am I, I think I am, shit.

«time skipped to the next day»

It's seven in the morning and me and my mum are headed over to set, it's a long-ish ride to set so I have a small nap since I'm so tried. It was about 45 minutes later when we arrived at set, we headed over to set and head into my tralier, I see my outfit that I'm wearing today, it's a pair of black high waist skinny jeans with a white shirt that cuts off just before the bellybutton and I oversized denim jacket to wrap the whole out for together.

 It was about 45 minutes later when we arrived at set, we headed over to set and head into my tralier, I see my outfit that I'm wearing today, it's a pair of black high waist skinny jeans with a white shirt that cuts off just before the bellybutto...

(^^^ your outfit)

I changed into that then head over to hair and make up, on the way over I'm greeted with lots of hello's from everyone on set, I walked into hair and make up and see a/t/l/l/y in there as well "hey" I said and sat down in a make up chair "hey y/n, you excited?" he asked looking at me through the mirror "yea I'm very excited, but scared as well" I said then laughed a little "why you scared, like I'm scared as well but you look ten times scared-er then me" he asked "well because two of my strangers things cast mates are comings to see me today, and I'm just scared on what their gonna think" I explained to him "oh you'll be ok" he said. We continued to to talk while our hair and makeup was being done, luckily the first scenes of the day were just me and a/t/l/l/y which is good, but later on the day Asher should be coming which I'm not looking forward to since what happened yesterday. Like I'm not mad at him, I'm just annoyed how he acted towards Finn.

We've finished hair and make up and now headed over to the set of the house to shoot the first scenes, "hey y/n!" Someone yelled out, I recognise you voice and look around "y/n!" The voice called again. "Millie!" I said and we ran into each other's arms "I missed you so much" I said "I missed you too" she said, we continued to hug before I called back to set "Let's watch you act" Millie said and we walked to set. It was a small walk over but we made conversation "so I invited Finn" I said, Millie stopped and turned to me, she looked shocked but quickly hugged me again "you guys are good again?" She asked "yea, I talked to him yesterday and we're alright" I said unsure which Millie heard "what?" I asked "don't pwhat me, something's not right" she said "your right" I said rolling my eyes "so, what happened" she asked. I told her what happened with Finn and Asher, but it was cut short due to me being called to start filming, "sorry mills, we'll continue this later" I said and walked over to where a/t/l/l/y was.

Millie POV

I'm so happy that y/n and Finn are talking again, but  this Asher person just sounds like trouble, he will not get in the way of y/n and Finn getting back together, he'll not ruin my y/s/n (your ship name). Y/n gave me her phone while she went to film, her phone got a notification, I looked and saw it was Finn, I got a little happy but read the message saying that he's here, I walked over to where he said he was. "Millie?" His voice called "hey Finn" I said and we hugged, "where's y/n?" He asked "uh she just started filming, quickly we can get back there in time to see her act" I said and grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the house set, just to our satisfaction, they just yelled action. Watching y/n act was amazing, she like someone you've never acted with, she has a great future ahead of her. I can tell by Finns face that he's also amazed by y/n, and I can tell very much that he still loves her.

They finished that scene and the director called cut, I ran to y/n and have her a big hug, "omg y/n you're amazing" I said "thanks" she said and we pulled out of the hug, she noticed Finn was there, she still loves him too "hey Finn" she said " hey" he waved, now and awkward silence fell upon us, I was about to say something but was interrupted by someone "oh my god y/n you did so great" we turned to where the voice came from and saw a boy walking over "thanks Asher" y/n thanked him, so your Asher. Once Asher had reached our group, Finn immediately got annoyed, I would be to with how Asher acted yesterday "so your the famous Millie" Asher said turning to me "yes I am" I smiled but felt really awkward, then Asher turned to Finn "why are you here" he said bluntly "I invited him Asher" y/n cutting Finn off before he could say anything "ok" he said then walked closer to y/n "I came over here to say that we're heading over to the next set" he said "ok thanks" y/n said and Asher walked away, y/n rolled her eyes then turned back to us "sorry he's a dick, I don't know what's wrong with him" y/n apologised "it's ok y/n" I said "yea, you can't blame him for being an asshole" Finn said and that made us laugh. "Um ok, do you guys want to head to the next set with me, the only thing is that we have to take a mini bus" y/n said "yea let's go" I said and linked y/n and mine arms together, we skipped all the way to the mini bus and waited for Finn to catch up with us. I can already tell that today is gonna be a fun day.

Yayayayayay y/n is back with Millie and Finn, do you think Millie is right about how they both still love each other????

Comment ideas 💡

Plz vote