Chapter Twenty Eight

AhhhhHhHhh!! This book is ending soon

I have a great idea on how I want this to end, hopefully you all like it :)))))

________________________________

«7 years into the future from previous chapter»

Y/n POV

I stood in front of a mirror while Millie is fixing my dress and Sadie is helping with my hair, I look down at the engagement ring Finn gave to me only several months ago

*flashback*

I walked into mine and Finns shared apartment after a long day of filming for a new movie, I dropped my bag at the and noticed the living room was dark and the only light was from a bunch of candles scattered around the room. "what the heck?" I asked myself and walked into the living seeing red rose petals laying in the floor, "hey sweetie" a voice said from behind me "hey finnie" I giggle at the nickname that has stuck around him since we were teenagers "what's all this?" I questioned about the candles and rose petals in the living room. "I thought we could do something special tonight" he smiled down at me "ok" and pulled him down into a kiss, I rest my hands on his neck and play with the ends of hairs on the back on his neck. His hands went to my hips and squeezed them making my yelp and pull away from the kiss, "ok so what are the candles and rose petals actually for?" I asked knowing that something like this wasn't a thing that someone just does for anyone "come over to the couch y/n, I gotta talk to you" Finn smiled reassuringly at me. He pulled my hand over and we sat next to each other in the couch.

"So what you wanted to talk about?" I asked "I can't imagine spending my life without you, you support me through everything including helping me through moving away from Vancouver to New York and away from Nick and my parents, you mean the world to me and I want to show you how much I love you" Finn said with the biggest smile on his face and I'm over here trying not to hysterically cry in front of him. Before I could say anything else he moved from the couch and onto the floor in one knee, he pulled out a red velvet box and opened it to show a beautiful diamond ring.

 Before I could say anything else he moved from the couch and onto the floor in one knee, he pulled out a red velvet box and opened it to show a beautiful diamond ring

"y/n... would you do me the honour of being my wife?" He said trying not to cry but failed, a couple tears falling out of his eyes. "Yes of course!" I cried and wrapped my arms around his neck as he stood up holding me. I looked into his eyes and grabbed his face and kissed me passionately "I love you" I said placing my  forehead against his, "I love you too" he smiled and kissed me again.

*end of flashback*

I looked up from my ring snapping back into reality when Millie and Sadie are both calling my name.
"y/n, y/n, Y/N!" "yea hey, what?" I asked "we're about to start your makeup" Millie said "oh ok" I smiled and I moved into a seat while they both moved different brushes all over my face. As I was getting my makeup done, more of my bridesmaids were getting ready in their dresses and fixing their hair. I had 6 bridesmaids, Millie, Sadie, Storm, y/b/f/n, Lilia and my new friend Daisy who I recently worked with on a movie. After what felt like an hour I was all ready, I walked over to the mirror and admired myself.