Chapter Thirty

Also thanks to MyWolfhard and
avacado-toast for the names 💕💕💕💕

I'm crying this is the last chapter 😭😭

Enjoy

_________________________________

5 years into the future from previous chapter

Y/n POV

Sleeping can be such a special thing. Laying on a comfy bed, husband by my side. The only bad thing is that you have to wake up, it's even worse when your 5 year old daughter comes running and jumping on your bed "mummy daddy! it's Christmas wake up!" Finn and I's daughter Breeanna said jumping up and down. I slowing open my eyes to see a curly mop of hair on a smily face girl "really? it's Christmas" I said trying to sound surprised "well, merry Christmas little monkey" I picked my daughter up and pressed kisses all over her face "mummy mummy" she giggled "stop stop" she said and I put her down. I looked to my left to see Finn waking up "hello daddy" Bree said crawling over to give her dad a hug "hey baby" he said still sounding tired "hey bree, how about you go wait downstairs while I get daddy and Isaac up" I said and she ran out the door.

I laughed as I could hear her stomping down the stairs, I turn to Finn to see him already looking at me "good morning" I said leaning do to kiss him "morning" he said pulling away smiling, "I better get Isaac up" I said getting up but Finn pulled back on my arm making me fall back down onto the bed "ah Finn" I laughed as his hand came around my waist "let's stay in bed a little longer" he said pressing kisses along my neck "Finn I'd love to but we have a girl downstairs who will explode if she doesn't open her presents soon" I laughed feeling Finns lips get closer to mine, "ugh pleeeeease" he pout his lips and gave wide eyes "as much as that face is very convincing, I also need to get up our other children" I looked over to the crib placed on the corner of the room "ugh ok. you win" he smiled and we got up and walked over to Isaacs crib, he's out newest baby. Breeanna has just turned five 2 months ago and she's such a daddy's girl, she has Finns hair and eyes and has my nose, she the cutest little bean on the planet. Isaac is our newest addition to the family he's only 6 months old and he's just too precious, he's and absolute angel. Having kids with Finn was something I've always wanted and he's such a great father, the best I could ask for.

I bring up Isaac from his crib and wrap him up in a small blanket as it is very cold in New York during December, Finn and I walk down stairs to our daughter still jumpy as she was before, but as she sees me and Finn she gets more excited. "Can I open one?" She asked very eager "yes of course baby" Finn said taking Isaac from me so I could start cooking breakfast. As I'm cooking, I could hear squeals and gasps coming from bree. She was so spoiled this year from 'santa', she got numerous amounts of toys and games and lots of craft kits as she loves arts and crafts. After about 20 minutes, I've cooked breakfast for everyone, I placed the things down into the table and call everyone over. Finn brought over Isaacs high chair and put him in that, bree sat down in her chair and grabbed lots of pancakes and poured lots of maple syrup until it covered all of her pancakes, Finn and I made small talk between each other and bree budding in occasionally, along with Isaacs gurgling which made bree laugh. After our daughter eat her pancakes very quickly, she ran back to the Christmas tree wanting to play with her new toys. Finn collected everyone's plates and I clean up Isaacs face and brought him over to the tree, I put him in his bouncy chair and he laughed as he bounced up and down, Breeanna continued to play with her toys and I sat back enjoying watching Finn and I's family growing. Finn came back and sat down next to bree and helped her open more off her toys she'd gotten that year. Finns family had planned to come down from Vancouver to celebrate Christmas with us, so I decided to head back up to our room and get ready for today, I choose a pair of denim jeans and one of my favourite sweaters as it's very warm and is a very nice red colour.