Chapter Twenty Five

Y/n POV

After we finished breakfast, we cleared away all the flowers so Finns parents wouldn't get annoyed that theirs flowers all over their house. Then got dressed and Nick dropped us off at set where I met my mum in my trailer "ooo I see that Valentine's Day is going well for you two" mum comments at me and Finn cause we're holding hands "yea, you could say that" I said replaying the events of this morning in my head "anyway y/n, they need to in these outfits now and then into hair and makeup, I know it sounds rushed that's because they're behind today" mum explained to me then walked out of my trailer to somewhere on set, Finn and I walked into my trailer I pulled the outfit out that I had to wear first. I thought Finn would get the hint that I wanted him to leave while I got changed but obviously not "uh, could leave while I get dressed?" I asked awkwardly "oh yea, right sorry" he said and walked out of my trailer, probably going to find something to eat.

Through out the day, many people on set got Valentine's Day gifts even Asher. I got a small gift for a/t/l/l/y and he got something small for me as well. It was a pretty chill day, but today was a really freaking day on set, cause where we're up to in the script it's where Quinn finds out that the football players at the school are in a gang and are doing all of this dirty work for another gang that hangs out around the area. So most of the day was spent at the school set, the only thing I'm dreading about today is that I have to get covered in blood. We're about to start filming that scene and they have the fake blood in hand for me, "ok everyone ACTION!" Sam yelled and the scene started.

Quinn walked into the school and running around to try find Brooklyn, after she got a weird call for him she decided to check out what's wrong. She know he would be at the school since he had football  practice that day, she went to the gym but no one was there, she went to the field and no one again but she did notice some noise and movement coming from a small building beside the field. So quietly walked over and tried to see what was going on, she saw some of the football players inside but couldn't see what they were doing. "Quinn?" She looked behind her and saw Brooklyn, "what are you doing here?" Brooklyn asked sounding scared "I was looking for you, you scared me after that weird phone call" I explained to him "y-you can be here" he said looking around him "why? You look so scared what's going on?" I asked becoming more concerned "well well well, what do we have here" I turned and faced Jordan, the captain of the football team leaning against the door frame "she was leaving" Brooklyn answered quickly grabbing my arm and pulling me away "nah ah, let's have some fun first with her" Jordan said with a menacing smile on his face "no she doesn't need to be brought into this, we already got her brother involved" Brooklyn whispered to Jordan in his attempt for Quinn to not hear but sadly that didn't work "oh shit, that's his sister" Jordan said loudly "yea definitely gonna be having some fun with you" he repeated again and pulled me into this small room.

We walked in and the whole football team was chilling on these wore out couch's "don't disturb us boys, we'll be busy for awhile" Jordan said and lead us down into another room with Brooklyn behind us "what is this place Brooklyn?" Quinn asked as the three walked into a very dirty room "she doesn't know Brooklyn, wow" Jordan clapped him in amusement "I don't know what?" Quinn asked facing Brooklyn "you don't need to know" he said annoyed "oh but I think she does" Jordan added. Quinn looked around the room in disgust in how dirty this room is "what is that smell" Quinn said pinching her nose, the two boys didn't reply to her as they were in a heated conversation. Quinn rolled her eyes in annoyance "hello! What is this place" Quinn yelled at the two boys, they slowly faced her and stopped talking "there is something you need to know Quinn" Jordan said walking around Quinn "something you need to know about your little boy Brooklyn" he added, Brooklyn became frustrated and pushed Jordan but Jordan ignored Brooklyn. Jordan had backed Quinn into a corner of the room "your innocent boy Brooklyn, is far from it. You wanna know what this room is, it's our blood room" he explained his voice getting scarier "w-w-what's the blood room?" Quinn asked scared of the answer she would get "this is where we do our dirty work, this is where people get what they have coming for them" Jordan said raising his voice "c'mon Jordan chill" Brooklyn pulled Jordan away from Quinn "how about Brooklyn tells you what we do, why this is the blood room" Jordan exclaimed turning my attention to Brooklyn. He tried to talk but nothing was coming out of his mouths "you're no fun" Jordan said and walked closer to me "the whole football team is apart of the Kingsford Kings. We're the local gang around here, with a terrible reputation" Jordan said with no emotions.

Quinn stood still not knowing what to say "how long" she asked looking up at Brooklyn "ever since I joined the football team" he said so quietly almost a whispered, Quinn began to pace around the room silently cursing, then she just stopped "what about my brother, i- is he in the gang yet?" Quinn asked, Brooklyn nodded and Quinn broken down. Pacing quicker around the room with tears streaming down her face "I'm so sorry Quinn" Brooklyn chocked trying to pull her into a hug "no no! You lied to me! You lied about something so big!" She yelled into his face "i-i-i can't trust you anymore" she said quieter "no please Quinn" Brooklyn begged to her "I'm so sorry, but I can't" Quinn said looking up at him with tearing eyes. Brooklyn stood back and walked to Jordan was leaning up against a wall "are you happy?" Brooklyn said sarcastically to Jordan, Brooklyn tried to walk out but Jordan stopped him "you know the rules, once someone knows, you get rid is them" Jordan said "no, I can't" Brooklyn said "you're gonna kill me! Because I know that you're in gang?" Quinn walked to the two boys "rules are rules" Jordan said "I can stay quiet, I won't tell anyone, just please" Quinn begged to them practically on her knees. The two boys ignored her and both turned to her, Jordan shoved her against a corner and she fell in a puddle of blood, Brooklyn and Jordan left the room slamming the door and locking so Quinn couldn't leave.

"ANNNNND CUT!" Sam yelled "wow, that was incredible guys" he added and we all walked off  set. I walked over to where Finn was sitting "wanna hug?" I asked laughing "I think I'll pass" he laughed along with my joke "can you take a photo please?" I asked to Finn pointing over my phone "yea sure" he said and take a couple of photos. I sat in a chair and logged into Instagram. "Happy Valentine's Day everyone 💝 Hope yours was better than mine" Finn read out my caption for the post, I posted the photo of me covered in blood laughing.

OMG, sooooo many words in this chapter, 1305 to be exact. Sorry this is late, ya know school and shit. If you have any ideas on how this book can go, plz comment 🙏🙏

Anyway

Plz vote

Comment ideas 💡