Chapter Twenty Two

Italics - means acting
———————————————————

Y/n POV

Wow, I'm so happy that Zach is here. I bet that's why he's been acting weird when we'd call. After he arrived we headed back to my trailer and he helped with lines, he kinda cringed that Asher and I had to kiss but, Asher just laughed at how childish he was acting. "Ok let's go" I said and grabbed Zachs hand and we walked to hair and makeup first "oooo y/n who's this" my stylist asked me "this is my friend Zach from Australia" I said, Zach said hello to everyone and seat down next to me while I was getting my makeup fixed up "you know you don't need all that makeup" Zach said in a daze looking at me "awww" my stylist said which caused me to blush "shut up" I said to both of them. All the hair and makeup artists there today kept talking to Zach and they kept asking embarrassing things about me, "ok ok y/n you're done. You have to head to the house set and get ready for that kiss" my stylist winked and I rolled my eye " ok thanks" I said and got out of my chair, Zach got up after me and said goodbye to everyone. We walked over to the set and I'm getting nervous now. "You alright?" Zach asked "yea just a little nervous" I said shyly "oh come on, it's just a kiss" he said laughing at me "dude you try kiss someone you've only known for a month in front of cameras and in front of loads of people" I explained to him, he rolled his eyes and lightly shoved my shoulder "whatever" he said and we arrived at the set.

Asher and I are just running over lines with Sam so we're ready to film "ok I think we are all good" Sam said and walked off and sat down in his director chair, we walk over to where we need to be and prepare ourselves "you ready?" Asher whispered to me "yea just nervous" I whispered back to him "well I'll try not to kiss you so much that you fall in love with me" he said with a smug smile on his face, I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him "I won't make your boyfriend jealous" he added and before I could say anything Sam was ready to call action. "Action" he yelled and we started the scene.

Quinn and Brooklyn are laying down in Quinn's bed, Brooklyn writing things down on his paper and Quinn researching online, Brooklyn looked down at his watch and realised the time "woah you see the time, we've been working for almost 3 hours" Brooklyn said pushing himself off his stomach and now sitting on the bed "wow, that's gone fast" Quinn said and closed her laptop down "how come your parents haven't called you down for dinner if something" Brooklyn questioned "oh um....my parents work late sometimes, and I guess today is one of those days" Quinn said sounding a little sad "where do they work?" "Uh at some business in the city" Quinn said looking up at Brooklyn "they should be home soon" she added. Brooklyn nodded his head and continued to look at Quinn. Silence filled Quinn's room "you want something to eat?" Quinn asked, Brooklyn nodded and they walked out of Quinn's room and down to the kitchen. She looked through her refrigerator and found what Brooklyn had asked for, she handed it him and and he thanked her. She grabbed a bottle of water and then closed the fridge door. Again Brooklyn was staring at Quinn "is their something on my face?" She asked wiping her face "uh yea" he said and walked closer to Quinn, her breath hitched when Brooklyn places his face on her face, he began wiping something off her face that was not actually their. He placed his index finger and thumb on her chin and brought her face closer to his. He hesitated at first but then pressed his lips against her's. Quinn was shocked at first but quickly melted into the kiss.

"Aaaand cut" Sam yelled again, Asher pulled away from me and we both began to laugh, "that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be" I laughed "see it's not that bad" Asher said and we walked over to Sam "wow you guys, that was amazing" Sam said and patted both of our shoulders "thanks" Asher and I both said and we walked off set. I walked over to Zach, to where he was standing behind cameras "hey" I said "you good, all your nerves gone" he asked laughing at how nervous I was "shut up" I said and I came up to him and pulled him into a hug "lets go back to your trailer, I need a drink of water" Zach said and we pulled away and walked back to my trailer. Asher was right, their was nothing to be nervous about.

Yayayayayay, Quinn and Brooklyn kissed for the first time. And sorry this is so late, school is already sucking and it's only week 4 😒. I'm trying write and update as much as I can but I really don't have that much time.

Sooo I sorry I won't be able to update as much as I did.

Buuuut while you wait for this to update, read my new book New Neighbors. It's another Finn Wolfhard story, so if you like this, you're going to enjoy this new book.

Comment ideas 💡

Plz vote