3

jing yi's father had again gone away to the town. jing yi 's wound had almost healed by then. after working the whole day, jing yi went to the river to take a bath. jing yi never felt easy in his naked body. the cursed body that he detested was a burden for him.

because of the body that he was born in, his parents had come to live in the mountains.

jing yi's mother had been a aristocrats' daughter widely known for her unworldly beauty and great talent for music. many offers from great noblemen had come her way but she decided to live her life with the servant boy who had for long been her first love. the choice had made her leave the aristocratic life and run away with her lover. the days passed like a beautiful dream they didnt want to wake up from. then came the fruit of their love, a little boy with an abnormality, that they could never think of.

in the fear of having her son being treated as someone cursed and unnatural. the mother brought her family of three to the mountains. the love for her son made the mother act as a mother to the boy but the father could never accept the fact of his son, and treated the son just as how the mother feared the world would treat her son. later the boy, jing yi's mother died an early death in an accident in the forest. the death devastated both the father and the son. father having his love of his life die changed him. he started blaming the boy for the death of his lover as he never saw the boy as his son and only saw him to be the one that brought misfortune and sorrow in their life. and ever since then the boy lived alone. the father became a drunkard and a gambler. after the death the boy too blamed, himself and his existence.

jing yi took the bath and returned home. it was near night that he got home. his father had gone to the town but it was strange to see that the lights were on in the house. jing yi got careful and carefully approached his house. 

"jign yi! what are you doing standing outside? get inside or you will catch a cold."

jing yi was startled. it was his father's voice calling him with love and care like he had never before. jing yi was shocked but then his heart warmed and he felt happy at his fathers calling. he then slowly opened the door and saw his father sitting inside with jing yi's mother's clothes in his hand. jing yi slowly approached his father thinking his father had finally accepted him. 

"father. ........" jing yi called his father but his father didnt hear him. he almost reached his father when suddenly a hand came and held jing yi wrist. his body was suddenly pulled back. he flew back and hit the wall. when jing yi balanced himself and looked up , he saw three gruff men beside his father.

"is he the one?"man 1 asked.  Man 2 licked his lips and looked jing yi with disgusting thoughts.

"Mhm, you can take him away." jingyi's father said never taking his eyes off his lover's clothes.

"he sure is worth the money. " man 2 said as he deviously smiled . jing yi couldnt understand the situation. but an unknown fear resided in his heart. 

"father........., wh-what is going on?" jing yi asked his father with a little hope in his eyes that his father hadnt done what he thought he did.

"dont call me father!!! you are nothing but a rascal that has only brought misfortune to me. you even ate up your own mother. what good can your existence do? your an abomination."his father yelled with anger and distress of the lost of his lover.

"you still dont know what's happening?"man 1 asked. "you are getting sold to us kid , for all the money your father lost in the gamble. we are here to take you with us."as man 3 said that he approached jing yi. jing yi couldnt believe the situation. he knew his father hated him but didnt ever think to this level. tears started to fall. jing yi was pulled up by his hands and was being dragged by man 3. jing yi eyes never left his father who denied to look away from his mother's clothes.

now jing yi thought that he really was the one to be blamed. and this was his punishment for being born. he accepted this reality.

while being dragged jing yi turned and bowed to his father one last time." f-father .... please look after yourself and dont miss the meals. hope father lives on well.------------------------"

with the last farewell jing yi obediently walked away with the men. jing yi's father then started to cry after they had left. he muffled his cries in the clothes and cried on for the whole night.

it had started to rain . in the dark and wet forest four people made their way to the town. jing yi was lost in his thoughts. he kept thinking about the days with his mother and his fault in all the misfortune that fell upon them.suddenly, jing yi hit a wall or so he thought. it was man 1.

"hey kid, we are taking a break now. i am going to tie your hands."man 1 said. he then ordered man 2 to look after the boy as the other men went to relieve themselves.

jing yi sat on a log and blankly stared at a rock. he thought about his mother and all the love she gave him that he never deserved. lone tears started to fall but a hand that  slowly crept up jing yi's thighs took him surprise. suddenly he was held back on the log with his hands held above his head. it was man 2. the lust and greed to eat up the boy had taken over as a little chance to do so had appeared. jingyi felt disgust from all the places that the man touched him. jing yi struggled but his strength seemed to little against the big man.  

"i have been waiting long for this. "man 2 bent and sniffed near jing yi's neck." you smell heavenly. the wait has surely been fruitful." 

his hand swept inside jing yi's clothes and started to go up his thighs. dumbstruck jing yi at the sudden advancement panicked and started resisting. he couldnt stop the man and when the man's hand almost reached his groin, jing yi shouted with panic. "BAI!!!! CHUN!!!!!!!!...."the man muffled jing yi's voice by his hand.

slowly tears started to fall as jing yi helplessly awaited his doom of being found out. jing yi shut his eyes hard and started struggling more when the man's hand almost reached to find out jing yi's secret . but suddenly the man's weight lifted off of jing yi. when he opened his eyes to see what happened, it was Bai biting the man hard in the man's hand. when he heard the other men coming, jing yi instinctively ran. 

jing yi ran and ran while bai and chun defended him from the men. when he looked back, he found that one man had managed to follow him. jingyi looked forward to run further but he had reached a cliff. the man slowly approached him and jing yi's impending doom terrified him more and more. 

believing it to the last of his moments, jingyi finally remembered his mother and their secret location.he remembered how much love his mother gave him. how much she treated him as a precious gem. his mother's words started ringing in his head about how precious he was, how beautiful he was. and how his mother urged him to live on for himself and his mother in her last breadths. 

this sudden encouragement, made jing yi's eyes change with a much more determination to live and repay his mother's love and kindness. he looked the man in the eye, and looked back at the cliff just steps away. jing yi made a decision. he started walking backwards till he reached the edge. he took a long breadth, looked up in the sky and fell back.