20

a royal decree had been made.

all the officials names that came through the investigation were abducted from there residence and the left minister's  house arrest was made stricter. the officials were abducted with not much of a scene to keep the decree as discreet as possible. this all had been done in a day and no one had seemed to have noticed it. but the left minister had been notified of the steps that the emperor had taken towards the rebellion they had planned. though he was supposedly safe for now, he knew that he was next. it was time for their plan to take the next step.

it had been a few days after their recent intimate session, jing yi then only felt more confident and loved in what he had with feng leng.  he was happier than ever before. for some reason that jing yi didnt know feng leng wasnt home as much as he was before, spending all his time confined in the residence jing yi couldnt help but miss feng leng's presence more and more.  though he was friendly with the maids and everyone treated him well , it seemed that all tried to remain a distance form him. it wasnt known to jing yi but feng leng's possessiveness of him had formed an unwritten rule in the household to not trouble jing yi in any sort of manner if one valued his life. 

feng leng had assigned some classes from a private tutor for jing yi to learn to read and write more profoundly and also to learn about everything jing yi had missed out in his life. jing yi found the classes very fun but all alone mostly all day  jing yi  couldnt help but at times think of his past. this present happiness made him think of all the sorrow and pain he endured all his life. but he also remembered the precious moments then. he missed his mother and the river they used to go at. he missed his old house though not as grand as feng leng's residence, the old house was his own and what he had worked so much on. but most he missed Bai and Chun , also the old man. 

at times, he wondered how the old man was living. he grew concerned everytime there was a heavy rainstorm, thinking if the old man was taking care of himself. it seemed jing yi was homesick.

at night , feng leng came later than usual. and as always jing yi waited in the garden looking forward to meeting feng leng. it had been become a routine. and as always feng leng couldnt help smile at how jing yi was always there waiting for him. coming back to his residence before was just to get rest but now it was his source of happiness. after a long time he had felt that he belonged to someone and that some one belonged solely to him.

as soon as jing yi saw feng leng, jign yi ran and jumped to hug feng leng by the neck with his legs wrapped around feng leng's waist. embracing jing yi, feng leng walked into their room. jing yi jumped off after briefly casting a kiss on feng leng even while blushing all the way to the ears. feng leng again deepened the kiss relieving his wish to get home all day long but didnt advance more. as usual jign yi helped feng leng undress  and freshen up while talking about everything that he had learned the whole day, also asking to know how feng leng's day had been. 

after laying on the bed, jing yi again advanced with a kiss to feng leng, wanting  the other's breath near him, to feel him and release the overflowing love. and kissing was the only way jing yi knew. feng leng felt jing yi adorable and his desire uncontrollable but still didnt advance more than a simple intimate session all the while pleasuring jing yi.

at the end jing yi was left asleep ,tired and feng leng pent up. feng leng got up to relieve his hardness and came back to hold jing yi in his arms , kissing jign yi's forehead. jing yi nuzzling up more to him unconciously .

later that night, jing yi saw himself back at his home. he saw his mother cooking and his little self helping his mother. he felt his mother's hand on his cheeks and heard his mother's voice finding it to be as blissful as ever. after hearing Bai and Chun calling for him, jing yi ran outside. seeing them jing yi felt relieved to know they were healthy but found it confusing about why he felt that way, he had seen them just the day before.