6

Jing yi woke up early. He decided to take a bath in the big bathhouse before anyone else. Jing yi bathed and went to his room. He ate the breakfast delivered to him and just waited for any instructions by the old woman from yesterday who seemed to be the head of the event. Jing yi was anxious. Yesterday had been hectic and he couldnt take a hold of the situation, but now he recalled what he must do. Jing yi while waiting planned for his escape. He thought that he would attempt to escape in any chance he gets.

Soon after the afternoon meal jing yi was called out by the head woman. The head woman told jing yi that he was to be prepared to be presented in front of his new lord that he would serve.

But before jing yi could give any reaction, he was pulled away and dressed up to be presented.

In between all the preparation, jing yi was just thinking about what the old woman had said.

He couldnt understand what a new lord that he would serve meant. This sudden revelation made jing yi panic about himself.
He needed to escape was what came to his mind.

But by the time he came to realize that and search for a escape, jing yi was already in front of a door. Which the eunuch who brought him said where his lord was in.

Jing yi finally became fully alert about his surrounding. But he couldnt do anything about it as he was pushed inside the room.

Jing yi immediately looked for a escape. He looked out the window but he was in the second storey and he couldnt possibly jump off from there with his present clothing. He looked around more. He also tried the door from where he came but it seemed to be locked from the outside. Jing yi just turned around from the door when it opened up and came the voice of whom jing yi thought to be his new lord.

Feng leng POV

I had turned every stone in that mountain when i went out to search for 'her'. But just as if a dream she disappeared. The search went on as i still couldnt get my mind off 'her'. But soon i was called back as some rebel groups had emerged from the borders and it needed my immediate atention . the search still went on under my second in command's supervision.

I came back after some months after cleaning off the rebels and strengthing the borders. the search still had come to be futile. So then i immediately met the emperor, and as someone whom i have known all my life ,i knew he wouldnt reject my request.

He seemed dumbfounded by my request and almost rejected but i soon mentioned that it was my first and only request i ever made to him. So the royal decree was made to find any beauties fitting my given discriptions.
I had already waited for months but still a week seemed the worst of it all.

I was informed of the beauties' arrival and how only eight were left. I waited for all the things to happen and end. Then soon as i couldnt wait any longer i went off to secretly see the eight and find the one that i have been looking for.