11

feng leng abruptly stood up . realizing what he had done, he was ashamed. he wanted to cherish jing yi. he wanted him to feel safe near him and rely on him. but now all that feng leng could see was fear in his eyes. 

"i am sorry. i didnt reali..ze.....it was a mistake. it must have disgusted you. "

with that apology feng leng left to his study as he couldnt face him. feng leng was stupefied. he couldnt understand what he had done. he could only blame it on the unknown feelings he felt for the younger guy. to say he regretted his action is to say the least, previously he did want this and he still does but right then with jing yi struggling to push him off wasnt what he wanted.

with unresolved thoughts, feng leng stayed up the whole night.

jing yi on the other hand, couldnt sleep as he could still feel the sensations where feng leng layed his hand on. he could still remember the taste of his lips and also the feel of feng leng's body on his smaller one. he felt odd. he didnt feel disgusted at all like how he felt when he was molested in the forest. but this time he felt a whole new kind of pleasure. he couldnt believe his ownself as somehow some part of him seemed to have wanted more. at this thought he could only hide his face by his hands to shed away the shyness.

but now, as reality made its way, jing yi saddened as anything more than this would be impossible and only bring his doom. if the general knew his true self than he would definitely hate jing yi. he would be despicable to him and a thorn in his eyes. at this thought, tears streamed down jing yi's face. he didnt know why but he didnt want feng leng to hate him. he didnt want to disappoint feng leng. so for now, he could swallow his tears and wish that feng leng would never find out his secret.

for now, he could only mark this night as mistake by the general.

-----------------

days went by, and the day for the selection came. all this time, there was a air of awkwardness when ever jing yi and feng leng met but now, there also was the presence of a giddy feeling that warmed their heart whenever they met each other and slight nervousness as they started to feel conscious around each other. for jing yi, he wanted to stop the feelings for the other to stop growing but the feelings for feng leng only grew stronger and stronger with each passing day.

and for feng leng it was same. the feelings only grew stronger, but  he still didnt name it. maybe because he was scared of what it could lead to. he was scared of the very thing called love.

------------------------

"it seems that general feng leng has a lover. from what i heard, the existence of that person was not to be talked about outside the general's residence as she is said to be of    unprecedented beauty . rumours with in the servants from the residence say that she had been brought by the general himself and stayed with him at all times. and that that the cold hearted general doted on her since the very first day."

just as the informant finished the report, yu yan was trembling with  restrained anger. just thinking about someone in her place, yu yan couldnt hold it anymore and smashed the near by vase, toppled over the table and broke everything that came in her hand. everyone let her be because if they interfered then their lives would pay for it. yu yan screamed and everything and at last she stopped. she had cut her hand within all that. 

she sworn while clenching her bloody hand" that wrench. just see how i will get her and take my place back." she looked around the room and called out her personal guard. the guard bowed and listened to her order.

" kill that woman on the day of the selection for the general's concubines. the general wont know as he would be in the event and that wrench would probably be at the general's residence at that time.take her somewhere else, i dont want her dirty dead body in my future house. Dont leave any trace and also dispose of her body. " she ordered the guard and emphasized the last words. 

she evilly laughed already counting the chickens before the eggs actually hatched. she was now sure to take the place that she deserved.