Chapter 15

The next day at a transition between classes point at school, Jade and Perrie put their plan into motion.

"Ready?" Jade asked softly. She and Perrie had their backs to a wall while they looked at the person they were targeting.

"You know it bitch." Perrie led the way as they walked.

Sairah just finished talking to a few boys who were complimenting how she looked today when she slammed her locker closed and caught sight of two little girls behind it. "Can I help you with something?" She sounded bored.

"Sairah Pinnock! Oh my God. We didn't know that your little sister Leigh-Anne was bipolar." Jade said looking stunned and excited. Perrie looked the same. They had practiced this.

Sairah's face lifted with a look of concern and brewing anger. "What? What are you talking about?" She asked softly.

Before they answered, the older girl brought them discreetly to a less crowded section of the hall. They were in a corner next to a water fountain now. "Talk."

Jade and Perrie exchanged a look. "We heard from Jesy that Leigh-Anne is totally bipolar and completely insane." Perrie said as if afraid of that fact.

"Yeah, Jesy told us all about how unstable she is and all the crazy things Leigh has done. Is she really a deranged psycho with no morals?" Jade was putting on an act showing concern.

Sairah folded her arms and narrowed her eyes. "Jesy said all of this to you?" She asked through her teeth.

Both girls nodded. "Yeah she told us all about Leigh-Anne. That was why Leigh hit me the other day. She's a maniac!" Jade panicked.

"Precisely. She is a maniac. She's not safe to have around the school." Perrie looked into Sairah's eyes sadly and touched her arm with a gentle palm. "I am just so sorry that you have to live with her Sairah. It must be hard."

Sairah rolled her tongue around her mouth a bit before she nodded with a slight smile. She then suddenly turned the two girls to a locker and slammed their backs against it. "Look here, you can't go around telling people that shit alright? Have you told anyone? If you told anyone then I'm going to have to whoop your asses. Don't lie. I can smell a lie."

Perrie and Jade looked to each other in fright and then shook their heads at the livid Sairah. "W-we haven't told a soul." Jade whimpered.

"We really haven't." Perrie confirmed wanting out of this position. Leigh's sister was scary. She hoped that this girl would never find out about their elaborate scheme to ruin her sister's life.

Sairah glared at them in turn then let them go. "Keep your mouth shut unless you want to end up with a broken spine." She started walking off then looked over her shoulder to point two of her fingers on her eyes and then at them.

Some people in the hall stared at them.

Jade started breathing after the tenth second of standing there in shock. "Damn it. She's hot." She fanned her face.

Perrie was doing the same. "I know right?" She felt both terrified and aroused.

The bell rang then and both girls went to class.

_____________

Jesy was going over the lines of the script of the show she would be auditioning for in March. She was to play the girlfriend of a fella in a British sitcom.

"It's a start." She sipped from her tea which Ms. Marigold ordered to be brought to her by a lunch lady and then rested the script down on top of the piano.