Chapter 30

The party was in full swing after the episode featuring Jesy had aired. The girl had gotten congratulated by several people and they had all drunken alcoholic beverages to celebrate. Jesy was not sure if she liked alcohol after drinking a full glass tonight. It tasted bitter and burned her chest but the feeling of pride that came with it would forever linger in her mind. Maybe she would have another glass some time.

Club music was playing now and people were dancing on each other wildly. Perrie had hired a DJ to play all of the latest hits. Most of the house was filled with people. Nearly the whole school had been invited.

The blonde was standing off to a counter, looking at Jesy as the girl danced away with Leigh-Anne. Perrie held a beer bottle in her hand as she watched intently. No one would be able to guess what she was thinking at first glance. Her face was just pleasant as always.

Jade had been dancing away with a few guys until she came to the same counter which Perrie stood at. She took up a bottle of wine and poured a lot of it into a glass giddily. "In all honesty I can't even tell you what that episode had been about. The show isn't that good but Nelson's acting wasn't cringey. Heheheheh." She was sort of tipsy but took a sip anyway. "Mmm. Want some? That beer must have gotten stale with how long you've been holding it."

Perrie watched Jesy get kissed on the neck by that scum. My good friend Leigh-Anne. Oh how very pretty you are. Her smile intensified. The worst part was that Jesy seemed to be having the time of her life with Leigh behind her. "While I'm standing over here holding stale beer."

"Eh?" Jade looked where Perrie's eyes were settled and then at Perrie. "Wait a minute . . ." Her tipsy brain tried to piece things together. Perrie was staring at Jesy and Leigh. Perrie wanted Jesy for herself. Perrie had mentioned to Jade that she had a master plan to take Jesy tonight. The blonde had even been upset when Jade had told her that she actually wasn't into Leigh-Anne, as it seemed Perrie had hoped to use that fact in her master plan somehow. Something's not adding up. Basically, she had all the evidence to motivate her to try to stop Perrie from doing what she knew the blonde wanted to do but she was too alcoholed up. Fine. She tapped her friend's shoulder. "Perrie?"

"Eh? What? Huh? Oh hi Jade." Perrie smiled. "Having fun? That episode was lit with our Jesy in it wasn't it?"

Jade scratched her cheek. "Oh yeah yeah umm . . . master plan? You- yes! You had said something about stealing Jesy . . . is that eh . . . is that still happening? Is your plan really evil? Are people going to die?" She sipped her drink with eyes on her friend.

Perrie perked up. "Who? Me? Hahahaha no no. No one is going to die and there's no master plan to take what's mine." She grinned evilly as she thought of her master plan to take what was hers. Oh Jesy. You'll be dying to kiss my feet later.

Jade finished her drink and poured more. "Ehhh so . . . should I be worried?" She wanted to know if it would be okay for her to go back and party with those gay dudes from school. Ah those gay dudes. Love em. She smirked where the men were dancing. One of them came dressed up in drag for the party.

Perrie looked at her. "Be worried for what? I just said that I don't have any plans. No plans in me mind but to enjoy myself." She danced with her hips a little then bumped Jade's with hers.

"Woosh! Are we going lesbian up in here? Ha ha yes. Not only Lesy can be those hot lesbians but Jerrie. Am I right?" Jade began to dance awkwardly next to Perrie.

Perrie laughed. "Yes, yes but later." She kissed Jade's cheek and pushed her at the back towards the young men. "Go have fun with your friends babe."

Jade laughed giddily. "If you say so then I'll go ahead." She screamed and then hopped off like a kangaroo to be with her friends.

Perrie nodded. "Nice girl." She turned in the direction of Jesy and Leigh again. They were facing each other while holding hands. Leigh-Anne was moving her waist as if demonstrating to Jesy seductively while Jesy grinned wide and watched her. Now Jesy was dancing on Leigh-Anne. They were rolling on each other. The audacity of some people. Bitch you're in my house. She started marching up to them.