16

Dylan silently walked out of the auction room ahead of anyone else right before the result announcement. His facial expression was unreadable. After taking a few steps away from the auction room door, Dylan stopped on his track and looked at his watch.

'5, 4, 3, 2, 1,' He counted.

Right when the countdown ended, the Tian team abruptly emerged from the door. Tian Ye harbored a furious expression on his face, while his team was in hassle, with phones in their hands to report back to their board of directors. The moment Tian Ye saw Dylan, he furiously glared at Dylan, which made the latter's lips slowly curve up.

"Well-played," Tian Ye angrily pointed at Dylan when he reached him.

"Master Tian totally flatters me," Dylan smiled before he slowly changed into a cold expression, "The Wang Group would welcome you if you ever need a job here."

"You!" Tian Ye snapped, but he was immediately interrupted by his assistant.

"Young master, Chairman has called for an emergency meeting. We have to go there immediately," his assistant said. Tian Ye nodded and said nothing more. He gave Dylan a final death glare before he rushed out of the place. Dylan scoffed and rolled his eyes.

After a moment, Dylan's team walked out of the room with a folder of the auction certificate.

"Congratulation, sir. We got the deal," his assistant smiled.

"Everyone has worked hard," Dylan smiled and nodded at them.

"But I'm curious, sir. How did you know that they would bid that exact amount?" One of his team asked.

"I took a bet of precaution," Dylan smirked, "I was betting with myself whether they would fall into this trap, and they sure did." He then turned around and walked toward the exit, with his team following behind.

"They thought they knew our exact bid, but they didn't realize that we tricked them into making that exact bid," Dylan continued with a smirk, "Well, got to blame them for stealing the wrong document. They thought the fake one was real just because it's in the unclassified section, while the real one was laying there on the archive desk without anyone paying attention to." His team was in awe of his tactic.

"All of you can leave to prepare for the signing ceremony in Hong Kong first," Dylan said, "I have to go back to the Beijing hotel."

"Do you have to go there, sir? Your flight to Hong Kong will depart tonight," his assistant reminded.

"Don't worry. It won't take long," Dylan nodded. He then coldly smirked, "The mole has been caught in the trap. Now it's show time."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yueyue was puzzled at the sudden announcement for everyone to gather in the main hotel meeting room.

"What happened?" Yueyue asked one of her co-workers.

"I don't know. I heard that something serious happened," her co-worker replied. Yueyue scratched the back of her head out of confusion. She shrugged and walked to the meeting room.

When Yueyue arrived in the room, she could feel the tension in the air. She could see the directors of all departments sitting around the long table and other employees sitting behind. She looked at the head of the table. Someone was sitting on the chair with his back facing everyone. However, Yueyue could easily recognize who that was, but the problem was that he felt...different.

After a while, everyone was present in the room. All of the sudden, a strange man emerged from the door. He was walking towards the head of the table with a USB in his hand. He whispered something to the sitting man and proceeded to put the USB in the laptop connected to the projector.