The Ball 2 (Chapter Fourteen)

Dedicated to Tetanium_heart

Songs of the Chapter:
○ I See Love by Jonas Blue & Joe Jonas
By Your Side by Jonas Blue & Raye

MATT
Watching Adam actually stomp towards us was a little funny, I've got to admit. His cheeks were puffed, his eyebrows were scrunched tightly and he was a little red all over.

Scott immediately got up and walked towards Adam.

"Not here. Let's talk outside." Scott gestured for him to started walking. Adam started walking out but not before tossing me his deadliest glare.

They walked out, and I started feeling a little self conscious because I was alone. I felt a couple of eyes on me. The whole thing just felt stifling so I decided to get some air. I've got to admit, deep down, I needed to know what Scott and Adam were talking about.

"Excuse me." I said politely to the rest of the people seated by the table, plastering what must have been an uncomfortable smile on my face to them.

I took a walk out of the hall, receiving stares here and there. I stood by the red carpet admiring the decor for a while. I walked outside and it was like I was right on time. By the side of the building, Scott looked furious and was throwing his hands everywhere with his gesticulations as he talked.

"...Matt is the- oh there he is. That is the person I definitely have strong feelings for. I can't define what I had with you but it definitely doesn't beat what I have with Matt. I can't believe you were using me all along."

"No, it's me you love. Don't say that. Ugh. I never used you." Adam rolled his eyes.

"Then why have I been getting texts from reporters to pay for their silence?! They have info about me that no one else does but you. I also wondered why you always wanted me in your snapchat and instagram videos and selfies." He turned to walk away from Adam.

"Hey, don't walk out on me! We'll work this out like couples do."

"Couples? I already told you Adam. We're done."

Adam tried to pull Scott closer to him in what I can only describe as desperation. Scott drew his hand out and walked towards me. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I honestly didn't mind and my hands automatically travelled up to his neck and stayed there.

The kiss was mindblowing as usual. I gingerly touched my lips as our eyes were fixed on each other. He gave me a small smile.

"Let's go back inside." He intertwined our fingers and that was when I heard it.

Click.

Click.

I turned around frantically looking for where the sound came from. It was then I saw two men squatting pretty low in what I'm sure they thought was a hiding place. One was with a video camera and the other one was taking photos.

Scott must have noticed my behaviour because he turned too and discovered the cause of my sudden behaviour. The men got up and ran away from us.

"Oh God! I'll bet they saw everything and have it all on camera. Shit! I'm really sorry about all this. We can take it super slow for now. We'll stay away from the press completely and and-" Scott looked disappointed.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm cool with taking it slow and staying away from the media." Scott nodded and took my hand in his while we walked.

"Scott! You can't embarrass me this way! My whole career is gonna go down the drain! Tonight was supposed to be perfect. You good for nothing had to come and ruin everything! I hate the both of you!" Adam's face was red as he talked and a stray tear fell on the side of his face. He shoved me as he walked away.