Chapter 7

"Bruce! You have a grandkid? Do you even have a kid in the first place?!" Nightwing yelled.

"Hey Nightwing! It's nice to meet you! I'm Becca. Batman's Grandkid." I said stepping forward and reaching my hand out. Nightwing fainted. "Huh, I thought he would've taken it better." Robin said.

"To the Medical Bay!" Bart said and started to drag Nightwing there by his foot. Bart plopped him down on the bed and I filled a cup of water from the small sink. I walked back over to Nightwing and dumped it on his face. He woke up coughing and said, "I had the weirdest dream ever!" he then looked at me and screamed. "HOW DO YOU EXIST?!"

"Easy, it's called the future. I'm Bruce's future grandkid Great Uncle Dick."

"I'm what?!"

"Great uncle Dick. It's not like we're not related. Oh, did you already cut your hair short? I wanted to see if it looked as bad as they say." he fainted again. I walked out and found Bart waiting outside. "He didn't take it well, especially after I mentioned the hair."

"It was always a sore spot for him." Bart agreed. After that Bart gave me the grand tour of the mountain. "Sweet! Now what are we going to do?"

"Well I thought that maybe we could, you know, go get some ice cream?"

"Awww, are you asking me on a date?" I teased. 

"Wha? No! I mean yah but I, you, I mean-" I playfully slapped his shoulder and laughed. "Let's go Bart, I can hear the ice cream calling me!"

Time skip

We arrived at the Ice Cream shop and got our ice cream. "Can we eat outside? It's too cold inside." I asked.

"It's even colder outside though!"

"Fine. At least let's sit in the corner booth!" We sat down for awhile with complete bliss.

"Hey Bart," I asked grabbing a napkin. "Hmm?" he answered.

"How long have you been here before I came?"

"About two weeks." I he said. "How long did it take you to come and find me?"

I blushed. "Two days." he chuckled.

"That sounds about right. Yelp I'm done ready to go back?" he asked standing. I nodded and followed him out of the small shop and towards the alley where one of the many zeta tubes are. We just entered the alley when strong arms grabbed my wrists and shoved me against the cold brick wall. "Bart! This is my first time being robbed! What am I supposed to do?" I yelled. 

"Shut up!" the man behind me yelled

"Just a sec-" Bart was interrupted.

"Shut up!" the man yelled. Another man, who looked about 6,5 was holding Bart to the ground and a third, who looked downright fat stood awkwardly in the background. "Give us all your money and we won't hurt you!" the man in front on me said bringing my attention back. 

"Or," Bart said, "let us go and we won't hurt you." The man tightened his grip on me and I sighed. I then kicked him in the crouch letting him fall to the ground then kicking him in the head. Bart stood up quickly, knocking the tall man off him. Bart run behind the third guy and shoved him down ontop the man who had been holding him. Within a blink of an eye Bart had tied all three guys up with a rope he got from who knows were. "Looks like our job here is done." I said triumphantly. Bart and I transported back to the mountain and I yawned. "Man I guess a sugar crash is on its way." I yawned again. "Do I get a room or the couch?" I asked Bart. But when I turn around he's gone. "The couch it is." I reached the couch and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the couch.

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Remember to vote and comment. Thanks and Bye!